Discontinued Uforce T2 coils advice

celynt

Aug 10, 2009
Texas
Hey all I've been vaping since 2013 and when I find a device and tank I like I stick with it, apparently Voopoo is discontinuing making the coils for the uforce t2 tank, I have read that the freemax fireluke coils will work as long as they are not the 3 pack pro series (is this true?) if so these seem to be a little hard to find too, My question is will any or all of these work? this is from Element vapes website.
FireLuke Mesh Coil System
  • 0.15ohm TX4 Mesh Coil - rated for 40-80W
  • 0.15ohm TX3 Mesh Coil - rated for 50-90W
  • 0.5ohm TNX2 Mesh Coil - rated for 20-50W
  • 0.2ohm TX2 Mesh Coil - rated for 40-80W
  • 0.15ohm TX1 Mesh Coil - rated for 40-90W
  • 0.12ohm TX1 SS316L Mesh Coil . - rated for 400-550F - Make sure to use below 60W for TWISTER
  • 0.15ohm X1 Mesh Coil - rated for 40-90W
  • 0.2ohm X2 Mesh Coil - rated for 40-80W
  • 0.15ohm X3 Mesh Coil - rated for 50-90W
  • 0.15ohm X4 Mesh Coil - rated for 50-100W
  • 0.12ohm SS316L Single Mesh Coil - rated for 400-500° F
I bought 2 new kits last year that came with tanks from the geek vape company and and with those tanks the taste was awfull AND a lot of money to waste, so If someone could point me in the right direction for these coils and even possibly A different tank that delivers great flavor (I'm open to that) would be appreciated but I don't think it will ever be a geekvape on again

Reactions: TARTARA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
apparently Voopoo is discontinuing making the coils for the uforce t2 tank,
Element Vapes has some of the Uforce replacement coils for the T2 tank, In Stock. They're 0.15ohm and 0.4ohm though. So, if those aren't what you want...which specific ohms are you looking for?

This US vendor also has the coils, though they're more expensive:

This US vendor below has 4 different options for them, and they're $9.99/box. But, if you sign up for their email newsletters, you get a 15% off discount code to use on your 1st order from them.

Some more Google searching resulted in finding at least 5-6 additional, well-known and reputable US vendors who also still have various ones In Stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: TARTARA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you so much for responding I was a little worried that no one would so I really appreciate it

You're welcome. Knowing which exact coils you're looking for has helped.

****I came back up and inserted this here, after finding the last 2 vendors at the bottom...which are THE absolutely lowest priced ones! The first 3 vendors may be helpful for later on, when the last 2 run out of them. I'd go ahead and buy as many as you can from either of those 2 though, while they still have them at such low prices.

The following US vendor has the 0.6ohm P2 ones in stock, but their price is high. You can get a 10% off discount for your 1st order though, that'll help a little bit....by signing up for their email newsletters. You can always cancel it after receiving your first order.

I'm going to do some more searching though, in hopes of finding you a better deal. So, you might want to hold off at least until later tonight to see what I come up with.

Just found these that are $5 less per box, but....I'm going to continue looking.

Another US vendor that has them, but they're $18.99/box:

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! BELOW IS BY FAR THE BEST DEAL ON THEM SO FAR....at $9.99/box! Vendor is located in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Picture shows the U2 0.4ohm coils, but the drop-down box shows you'd be ordering the P2 0.6ohm ones. Some vendors just don't show pictures of every different box.

Well...I just found this vendor, located in Columbia, SC that also has them, for just $9.95 per box. You might want to check the S/H at each of these last 2 vendors to see where you'd get the best total price.

Have also found 3 more US vendors who still have some, but both are higher priced than the last 2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread