VooPoo Argus P1 S Pod Kit Review By Dreamvaper

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello fellow ECF members. :nun:
    I'd like to discuss the VOOPOO P1 S Pod Kit that was sent to me by VOOPOO for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review. :thumb:

Voopoo already created a few devices from the Argus series and the VOOPOO P1 S Pod is their latest model of this family of devices.
    As usual, cartridges for P1S are perfectly compatible with the Whole Argus family: ARGUS Z, ARGUS POD SE, ARGUS POD, ARGUS G and ARGUS P1.
    Basically, P1S is the stick-shaped version of ARGUS P1. It features individual patterns and cyberpunk design, bringing you a boundless imagination of the future. With the iCOSM Flavor Interpretation code and upgraded cartridge adopted, it restores the authentic e-liquid flavor and lengthens the coil's lifespan. 2A fast charging resolves users' battery anxiety.

I've tested quite a few Voopoo devices in the past and I can confirm that they are almost always a great example of innovative features/design and a reasonable price. You can check some of my previous reviews on their devices Here and Here

Let's see what this device has to offer.

Colour options available:

1696940972660.gif

I've got the
    Cyber White one and it looks cool and pretty.

Key Specs:

• Dimensions: 117.3x25.7x13.5mm
    • Power range: 5-25W
    • 800mAh battery (Built-in)
    • Input voltage: 3.2-4.2V
    • Charging voltage: 5V-2A
    • Resistance range: 0.5-3.0Ω
    • E-juice capacity: 3ml (Standard) 2ml (EU Tpd)

1696941214975.jpeg

Key Features:

• ARGUS P1S cartridge compatible with the whole Argus family: ARGUS Z, ARGUS POD SE, ARGUS POD, ARGUS G and ARGUS P1
    • VOOPOO iCOSM flavor interpretation code :2cool:
    • Fast charging and doubled coil life lifespan
    • 3 LED indicators under the transparent body - Cyberpunk geeks will love it
    • Suitable for vaping beginners who pursue fashionable appearance and economical use. Will also suit advanced vapers as a secondary compact device.

ARGUS P1s is equipped with iCOSM CODE, an exclusive flavor interpretation tech put forth by VOOPOO.

Clean Experience
    The enlarged unique capsule structure over the base of the cartridge better controls the condensate and prevents e-liquid leakage,
    giving users a clean vaping experience.

Original Freshness

The silver ion coated on the cartridge effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria in the air at the pod, sealing the freshness of e-liquid.:thumb:

1696941508360.jpeg

• Original freshness:
    The cartridge has a silver ion coating, according to VooPoo this solution inhibits the proliferation of bacteria in the aspirated air flow for a positive hygienic effect.

- I'd add another important key selling point of this device - it is very newbie friendly.
    No extra buttons/screens/setups + easy to refill. Drag and vape and enjoy your vaping.

Package:
    box.jpg

What's in the box:
    box op.jpg

1* Argus P1s device (800 mAh built in)
    1* Argus Pod Cartridge 0.7Ω(2ml)
    1* Argus Pod Cartridge 1.2Ω(2ml)
    1* Type-C charging cable (fast 2A charging)
    1* PnP platform board
    1* User Manual
    1* Lanyard

Size comp:
    with a stanard e-juice bottle:

w juice.jpg

With a Drag M100S:
    w drag.jpg

As you can see it's a very compact and light device. But at the same time it feels very good in the hand and is very pleasant to hold.

With a lanyard:
    l.jpg

I personally don't use lanyards that often but it's always nice to have it as an included option.
    The design of it is also pretty nice and works with the device design well.

I also loved the Cyberpunk lights on this model.
    1696942785837.jpeg

I had a pleasure testing this little device.:angel:

PROS:
    Affordable price (under £25 + shiping in the UK)
    Quality build and nice compact design with Cyberpunk accents
    Copmpatible with Argus Family
    Nice Tech innovations: iCOSM CODE, Clean Experience
    Very light
    No leakage during testing
    Very easy to operate = newbie friendly
    Tasty clouds - one of the best result for compact pods
    800mAh built-in battery with quick Type-c charging (fully charged within 1 hour)
    2 carts + lanyard included

CONS:
    Vapour production amount is slightly less than I prefer but overall it's on a decent level.
    Considering its price and amount of innovations included I don't see other real cons.

Final Thoughts:

Once again I can confirm that VooPoo created an affordable, nice looking, compact and light pod device which is a great buy for beginner vapers and/or for older people who are just trying to quit/switch and they are not ready to play with custom coils, cotton and voltage levels.
    It doesn't look cheap like many other plastic pods and it includes a decent amount of tech innovations which are really useful. The battery is very good and lasting long considering the compact size and the price is affordable. What else can we expect from the modern vape for beginners? I believe it's a great deal and I recommend this device.

Overall rank 9/10 by Dreamvaper. :toast:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I'd like to discuss the VOOPOO P1 S Pod Kit that was sent to me by VOOPOO for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review. :thumb:

Voopoo already created a few devices from the Argus series and the VOOPOO P1 S Pod is their latest model of this family of devices.
    As usual, cartridges for P1S are perfectly compatible with the Whole Argus family: ARGUS Z, ARGUS POD SE, ARGUS POD, ARGUS G and ARGUS P1.
    Basically, P1S is the stick-shaped version of ARGUS P1. It features individual patterns and cyberpunk design, bringing you a boundless imagination of the future. With the iCOSM Flavor Interpretation code and upgraded cartridge adopted, it restores the authentic e-liquid flavor and lengthens the coil's lifespan. 2A fast charging resolves users' battery anxiety.

I've tested quite a few Voopoo devices in the past and I can confirm that they are almost always a great example of innovative features/design and a reasonable price. You can check some of my previous reviews on their devices Here and Here

View attachment 1002081
    I've got the

Key Specs:

View attachment 1002082

Key Features:

• ARGUS P1S cartridge compatible with the whole Argus family: ARGUS Z, ARGUS POD SE, ARGUS POD, ARGUS G and ARGUS P1
    • Suitable for vaping beginners who pursue fashionable appearance and economical use. Will also suit advanced vapers as a secondary compact device.

ARGUS P1s is equipped with iCOSM CODE, an exclusive flavor interpretation tech put forth by VOOPOO.

Clean Experience
    The enlarged unique capsule structure over the base of the cartridge better controls the condensate and prevents e-liquid leakage,

Original Freshness
    The silver ion coated on the cartridge effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria in the air at the pod, sealing the freshness of e-liquid.:thumb:

View attachment 1002083

• Original freshness:
    The cartridge has a silver ion coating, according to VooPoo this solution inhibits the proliferation of bacteria in the aspirated air flow for a positive hygienic effect.

- I'd add another important key selling point of this device - it is very newbie friendly.
    No extra buttons/screens/setups + easy to refill. Drag and vape and enjoy your vaping.

Package:
    View attachment 1002085

What's in the box:
    View attachment 1002088

1* PnP platform board
    1* User Manual
    1* Lanyard

Size comp:

View attachment 1002084

With a Drag M100S:
    View attachment 1002087
    As you can see it's a very compact and light device. But at the same time it feels very good in the hand and is very pleasant to hold.

With a lanyard:
    View attachment 1002086

I personally don't use lanyards that often but it's always nice to have it as an included option.

I also loved the Cyberpunk lights on this model. View attachment 1002089

PROS:
    Very light
    800mAh built-in battery with quick Type-c charging (fully charged within 1 hour)

CONS:
    Vapour production amount is slightly less than I prefer but overall it's on a decent level.
    Considering its price and amount of innovations included I don't see other real cons.

Final Thoughts:

Once again I can confirm that VooPoo created an affordable, nice looking, compact and light pod device which is a great buy for beginner vapers and/or for older people who are just trying to quit/switch and they are not ready to play with custom coils, cotton and voltage levels.
    It doesn't look cheap like many other plastic pods and it includes a decent amount of tech innovations which are really useful. The battery is very good and lasting long considering the compact size and the price is affordable. What else can we expect from the modern vape for beginners? I believe it's a great deal and I recommend this device.

View attachment 1002081
    I've got the

Key Specs:

View attachment 1002082

Key Features:

Clean Experience

Original Freshness

View attachment 1002083

• Original freshness:

Package:
    View attachment 1002085

What's in the box:
    View attachment 1002088

1* PnP platform board
    1* User Manual
    1* Lanyard

Size comp:

View attachment 1002084

With a Drag M100S:
    View attachment 1002087

With a lanyard:
    View attachment 1002086

I also loved the Cyberpunk lights on this model. View attachment 1002089

PROS:
    Very light

CONS:

Final Thoughts:

Nice review.

Users who are viewing this thread