volcano lavatube 2.5 or provari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn from my mistakes and don't get volcano. Especially their proprietary atomizers or tanks which needs to be replaced regularly. They mark up their cartomizers and tube tanks quite a bit. In retrospect I could have saved a grand or two using non-volcano gear such as kanger protank over 2 years. (I personally think protanks are superior to volcanoes plastic tube tank) Another bad thing I noticed about lavatube is its designed so you can't flush mount most 3rd party tanks.

Last edited:

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
I have used the Lavatube mods myself, and while they work well, I don't think its worth the price as you can get the same, if not more out of a more reasonably priced Vamo or one of the Innokin PV's. Just my 2cents; you can argue the merits of both devices, but the general consensus on quality, performance and overall satisfaction weighs heavily toward a Provari.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have used the Lavatube mods myself, and while they work well, I don't think its worth the price as you can get the same, if not more out of a more reasonably priced Vamo or one of the Innokin PV's. Just my 2cents; you can argue the merits of both devices, but the general consensus on quality, performance and overall satisfaction weighs heavily toward a Provari.[/QUOTE

I do own innokin MVP's one v.1 and a v.2 .I have used the LT 2.0 for 10 months before the falling error code,and volcano has sent me out the new LT 2.5 for replacement.I am not knocking any other device,it is just personal preference.The new LT 2.5 has all of the features a Vamo has and it is built better.Not being able to flush mount my RBA/RTA's is not a concern as I have other APV's.like my ELA,and Legacy that I can flush mount with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread