• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vmax driving me nuts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrdy85

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Se Michigan
I don't know about the curricula in Michigan but many of my classmates back then flunked Advance Circuit Analysis because of Laplace transforms and Fourier Series and had to re-sit the paper.

I did not mean to discredit you in any way. I have a tough time with many of my classes and push through with an intent to further my career. PIE was my mnemonic device that i reached for in the beginning of my education that i feel translates well to ecig users. Specifically those trying to figure out how many volts to set on their new vv device. The charts work well and can easily be pulled up on any smartphone, but a friend of mine had a certain look of satisfaction and gratitude when she was able to figure it out on her own. Most users just want to figure out how much power to apply to that resistive wire, not design the converter.

I do agree with your earlier post, ecig users dont need to wrap their brain around circuit analysis to vape. It cant hurt to know some basics as most of us venture further into more advanced devices and experiment with new setups. I feel it lends to safety in the user base. Recent mishaps with batteries in the news have shown that many could use this basic education and i feel we as a community shouldnt shy them away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread