• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vmax driving me nuts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbine88

Verified Member
Hi Guys, I really hope to have some guidance over here. I'm new to vaping & just got a Vmax 2 days ago, no mater what volts I set I still get dry tasteless vape? If i set the volt above 5 it's like burning my throat but still no taste. I'm using 2.8 ohm D-Nova as recommended by the seller. Can any good soul out there tell me wat's the best carto to use for a vmax so I can have full flavour vapes & don hurt my throat so much? I'm on dekang red bull flavour. :(:confused:

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Get LR carto or clearos to try out first and see the diff!

Yep mav advice is good.....this is a learning curve in vaping or to be exact the road to get a good vape.....
For answer to Your ohm x volt have a look at YouTube or GIYBF....
Try wat mav suggests..... And set ure vmax to abt 3.5V....with clearos... 5V is totally overkill for beginners.....

alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
Yep mav advice is good.....this is a learning curve in vaping or to be exact the road to get a good vape.....
For answer to Your ohm x volt have a look at YouTube or GIYBF....
Try wat mav suggests..... And set ure vmax to abt 3.5V....with clearos... 5V is totally overkill for beginners.....

Okleemat, he is using a 2.8 ohm tank. 3.5 volts will give him nothing lol.

I think he has destroyed the coil,yes get some cartos or clearos.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
U mean something like Vivi Nova? Sorry still quite new to vaping thus still quite blur about the terms. At wat ohm should I get?

Hi, for viv nova... Is abt 1.9 to 2.1ohm, if u have a PV tats adjustable eg Provari, vmax , set to about 4volts...
For more ohm x volt (ohms law) go youtube or GIYBF....

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Okleemat, he is using a 2.8 ohm tank. 3.5 volts will give him nothing lol.

I think he has destroyed the coil,yes get some cartos or clearos.

Lol yes true with his 2.8ohm... But as mav suggest with clearos like the vivi ... Lol he/she should get a good decent vape....LOlOl man when I started I used only an ego with clearos...lol ... Our brother here's got a vmax tats awesome.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
I'm fortunate to have all your guidance too man,really appreciate it. My gf is using an ego she's got better vapes then mine. :evil:Haha!
As the good'o chinese saying goes...

"Xia Suey gao kui diam...."

Lol....

Just keep experimenting with it, everyone's got their own 'sweet-spot'.

Once you get it, it's time to fog her Ego outta yea sight!:vapor:

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
I'm fortunate to have all your guidance too man,really appreciate it. My gf is using an ego she's got better vapes then mine. :evil:Haha!

LOlOl...it's not abt the horse power or the fuel...it's how u vape and how TO vape and most Impt is Why U vape.... It's abt a healthier choice....for both of u.... Remember analog vs vape....lesser of two evils....but best is to choose neither with time.

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
5egejuby.jpg

A general ohm and volt guide

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imrdy85

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Se Michigan
The Vmax tends to boost voltage higher than your settings. It tends to be better with standard resistance attys 2.8-3.0ohm. I think going with low resistance will only make it worse. Experiment with some different juice delivery devices like an atty or carto on there. I think you are burning off juice faster than its wicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread