• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vision & Word from JESUS saying He's returning sooner than most think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
This is not my vision nor my word but I felt a 'quickening' in my spirit when I read it.... so I decided to share it here. It's not meant to frighten, but to encourage those of us who anxiously await our Lord & Savior's return.

VISION and WORD FROM JESUS* 5-31-2011

THE HOLY SPIRIT revealed 5-31-2011
Jesus* said: I am coming sooner than most think!

I was not going to post this message I received from the Lord today because I'm not accustomed to receiving very precise specific names of states... this was specific , very clear.... Some people do get these types of words from the Holy Spirit frequently; Im not accustomed to it ... being that it is a first time I was withholding from posting it .

This is the vision and word I received from the Lord today via the Holy Spirit :

Standing with Jesus in space looking down at the earth and in the darkness of earth I could see the lanterns with hearts aglow their heart lights were shining brightly ... the Lord Jesus* was happy ... smiling He said see those lights beloved... I said yes Lord ... He said those are the hearts of my Bride, she is ready and calling for me; she is suffering in part and hungers for her groom...

Then Jesus* said; tremors more violent, massive quaking shaking of the earth, ... tidal waves, tsunami.. tornadoes... at this point I saw water rising and coming into the cities .... tall sky scrapers and water coming ... I felt the earth shaking ....and saw the water coming in to ...various cities...

Going out on a limb here; these are the specifics... New York, Rode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia , Maryland and Ohio ...
[Please use your own scientific geographic information to figure who would get what type of attack]

I think I saw the point in Pittsburgh and enough said on that... and the name Philadelphia keeps coming to me.

Jesus* showed me the earth like a cancer it had brown spots on it, they were seething , swelling up an down slowly then they would seem to burp and expel [something like] a gas and then the brown spot would sink down to become a sink hole. Some of these sinking hole cancerous spots would swell up and calm down and repeat this motion over and over, some would collapse [after the burp] very deeply into the earth and some would collapse not so deeply... while others continued on the rise and calm burp statues seeming to strive to hold ground ...

The Lord said I am the A and the Z the beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega the first and the last and I come sooner than most think....

Jesus* said: I am coming sooner than most think!

In closing I say; "Even so, Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Amen"

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
It makes perfect sense to me. I re-read some parts and I cannot find anything non-Scriptural. I realize she is bashful in repeating what she experienced, but I found no deception in what she wrote. I had a vision 24 or 25 years ago. I have never forgotten it. I have only had one, and people will look at you like you have 3 heads when you tell them.

All you have to do is look at the calamity going on today. (And I'm not even talking about the economy of our nation.) I'm talking about tsunami's, earthquakes, F-5 tornadoes, flooding, and the hurricane season hasn't even officially started yet. Look at Japan......BAM! That was almost in a blink of an eye. Couldn't happen here? Oh contrare, monfrare. The end-time clock is ticking before the rapture, and the alarm is set. Only God the Father knows when the clock's alarm is about to ring. Don't be misled by people predicting days and times. They are not speaking for God. Like.....uh, May 21st came and went. Then they back up and regroup, stammer, and stutter. If I were God, AND Praise God I'm not, if someone happened to 'guess' the right day and hour, I'd change it, just to prove them wrong. You don't put words in the mouth of Almighty God.

My favorite part of her vision, is the 'heartlight' thing. The reason I do is because when I feel really connected with God, whether praying or praising, I 'feel' that connection between my heart and Him. It's like a tug, really, from my chest to His Throne Room. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread