Flue Cured Tobacco with WTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I usually just look at the WTA page at the Aroma site, but I was checking out the non-WTA juices and saw Flue Cured tobacco, one of my favorite flavors. Since I'm only in the market for WTA products, and since the DIY WTA is still down the line, I'd really like to see the FC available with WTA infusion.

I'd also like to ask for feedback on Aroma's Flue Cured from anyone who's tried it. There's one review on the site, but I'm interested in how Jerry's version stacks up to other Flue Cured juice, flavor-wise.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I usually just look at the WTA page at the Aroma site, but I was checking out the non-WTA juices and saw Flue Cured Tobacco, one of my favorite flavors. Since I'm only in the market for WTA products, and since the DIY WTA is still down the line, I'd really like to see the FC available with WTA infusion.

I'd also like to ask for feedback on Aroma's Flue Cured from anyone who's tried it. There's one review on the site, but I'm interested in how Jerry's version stacks up to other Flue Cured juice, flavor-wise.

I like Aromas flue cured. Nice hearty tobacco flavor with decent throat hit. It's not a sweet tobacco but very robust flavor. You can always put a request in order comments to ask for WTA to be added to it for you. Not sure if possible due to the current supply of WTA but it never hurts to ask

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I like Aromas flue cured. Nice hearty tobacco flavor with decent throat hit. It's not a sweet tobacco but very robust flavor. You can always put a request in order comments to ask for WTA to be added to it for you. Not sure if possible due to the current supply of WTA but it never hurts to ask

Thanks for the description. I assume it has that typical FC taste, a sourness, to my buds.
Given the present situation at Aroma, I wouldn't ask for any special WTA infusion. I can wait until it makes it to the WTA line, or add some of what I have left of the DIY.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks for the description. I assume it has that typical FC taste, a sourness, to my buds.
Given the present situation at Aroma, I wouldn't ask for any special WTA infusion. I can wait until it makes it to the WTA line, or add some of what I have left of the DIY.

Please never hold back a request such as yours.

Flue Cure can be done but it would probably take a few days to complete your request.

I'm on the road for a couple of days but we will put some in stock later during the week.

All it takes a is a request via email. RY4, and a few other flavors were added over the last month or two and I think others were happy with the new addition.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I am adding Flue Cured WTA and NuPort WTA to our list of WTA infused products. You won't see an availability until late next week when I receive my new batch of WTA from the lab. Always happy to accommodate our members :)

You just have to love customer service like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread