Virgin Vapor's First Sale: 15% Off Organically Flavored E-liquid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Annette - I just placed an order, trying you for the first time, have read all the great reviews, and can't wait to vape your fantastic juices!

Jil

I just made it to the post office in time to get your order off to you. I hope you enjoy it! Welcome to Virgin Vapor!:)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Just received my latest order yesterday. Don't hestitate to buy the Kona folks. You really should try it even without the sale. Hey Tyler, just received some Espresso - Had Annette add cream and sugar. It is now outstanding. Never had Espresso like that before. She used just the right amts.

Now I know what to put on my order the next time! Thanks for letting me know and I can't wait to try it!! :)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Annette is wonderful. She is making the changes to my order. I hope the juice is as good as the customer service.

bjannr you will love Annette's juices. If not, I give you permission to smack me and call me a liar. Seriously, her juices are fantastic to say the least. I am placing a 3rd order today, since her sale started. I want big bottles.

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Her Espresso is fantabulous as someone else put it. Definitely try some kona coffee milkshake also folks. Kir Royale is super awesome as well. Okay, I'll stop now.

It sure is easy to go on and on about all her great flavors, isn't it? I would probably buy by the gallon if I could!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread