Guest Book and Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
Stef64 and Starlight682, your prizes have shipped. It's been an unusually busy week around here, but I have prizes for Shilohcalista, Psyche and Tofucute shipping later today...
I can't wait! 944509.gif I will give the mailman 2-3 days before I commence stalking him.
Thanks again Annette!

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I forgot to update this right away but Shilohcalista, Psyche and Tofucute, your prizes have shipped too! I'm still waiting to hear from the other 5 contest winners so please get in touch with me!

You can always just send those unclaimed prizes to me. I'm fairly certain I wouldn't complain! :p

jawal

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Hi Annette! Thank you for your great products, your Kona Milkshake is my must have daily vape. I'm new to vaping and still on trial in different VG/PG % & nicotine level for my need. My first 2 orders with you were 50/50 and I just placed my 3rd order all in 100%VG. I'm also looking forward to try your ECO Pure soon.:)

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I'd love to enter! :) Thanks!

Thanks for the contest!! I'm one of those who is not liking pg. I love the hit but have the chaffies I've read too much about. I guess it beats cancer!! I'll be placing an order as soon as some bucks arrive!! I love menthols and pina colada. 100% vg.

Hey geekswife and joeman, this contest is actually already over, but click on this link for her new contest! :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/virgin-vapor/267140-new-contest.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread