• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 09/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
All are welcome!

Chad will be there and is bringing along stock. PHXSmokeless will have someone bringing some kits (John had something come up, so don't know who will have them there for him). I think Chad will have liquid too... Jerry and Matt won't be here either this month, both are out of town this week.

See you there!

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Great meeting you all and I am sure we all appreciate the effort Hellen invests to put this together.

My wife was happy to see the brunch I won, but didn't seem excited about the box. (No surprise there.)

First thing after getting home was to order a Super T.
Now I will patiently wait its arrival. (Well - - maybe not so patiently but not many options there.)

Thanks for the hospitality and hope to see you at the next one.

Bob
AKA Pipes1

Pharoah

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Sun City, AZ
I had to bail out too. Had an emergency work call I had to take care of. I did stop by Hazelwood's about quarter to 2 but the back room was empty. Sucks I had to miss it...

Mark,
You should have looked out on the patio.8-o We were still there. There were still about 6 or 8 of us there when you stopped by. I left about 3:30p.

John

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
It was great meeting up with y'all, it seems like we have a lot of neat things coming up in the future. It looks like Helen may be able to setup a pretty stable meeting schedule which should allow us to concentrate more on our roundtable discussions. I can't wait for the DIY stuff myself.

FishStyx: I have the woot shirt from your avatar ;). Woot shirts are all I keep in my closet these days lol.

- R0b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread