• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 08/09/09 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
(((((Mike!))))) I'm using it right now!! Love YOURS... it vapes wonderfully (I have my 801 adapter on it) hate MINE. Your PT saved me (and saved loads of attys from premature death at the hands of my other PS PT!) and let me return to vapin wire mouth style :D :sigh of relief:

It has also proved that MY original PureSmeckle Passthrough is a defective POS. :mad: Once I was able to look at both of them together it is pretty easy to see where the problems with mine are. My atomizers now stay pretty cool on yours (heat and fry dead on mine) and finally I get good taste out of the 801 on your PT!! 510 is some kinda wonderful (I was afraid to use it on mine because of the other issues, I didn't want to lose 510 attys too). If I can get mine fixed, I'll have two 510 adapters to run on them both.

Got to say, your Prodigy seems pretty awesome! I'm glad you brought your huge Toy Box for show-n-tell. LOL Bring it again next time... maybe that should be our next "theme" (who you are and what you vape OR You are what you vape, ha). Hmmmmm...

Thanks again buddy!! Uhmmm, just let me know when you get tired of that cute little Janty stick, huh? I know... :slaps forehead: "I could have had a V-2!" I had my chance... If you hear that he is getting rid of his other one, LMK!?
V.

P.S. Hope you had a good time with all of us and will come back next month?

Pharoah

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Sun City, AZ
Here are the pics Sam took with Malicedoll's camera at the social on 8/9

R1-00A.jpg

R1-0A.jpg

R1-00A.jpg

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread