Viking Vapor Video Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond Egger

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Eastern WV
i think its ty2ecf for 5% (but don't quote me on that).

been talking to larry for some time now, really good guy. i bought a number of his liquids, then told him about one of the flavors being light. the flavor was good, just really light (all the others were really good). he spent a chunk of his weekend testing different mixes to see if he could 'up' the flavor. just heard from him today, he's getting that flavor from a different source and will see if that works better.

now that's taking the customers feedback!!

and hamnegger, the cotton candy is really good!!
I'll definitely order from him again. The juice isn't the absolute best I've tried but it is very good and the prices are excellent. Do you know if he has any plans to do some regular tobacco flavors?

pinkbeckie88

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
MA, USA
Okay! i just got my order today and i wanted to let people know what i thought ( i am still very new to vaping, btw, so this is just my opinion!) all nicotine levels are at 18mg. and please take into consideration that the flavors may be mixing a little as i did not clean my atty.
cherry cola(70%pg/30%vg)- taste is pretty similar to cherry cola. although it kinda tastes flat, i dont think its too bad, i would not vape it all day however. OK vapor, and a very small TH. (im not a big TH person, id rather have more vapor)
pina clolada(80%pg/20%vg)- good taste, however it tastes like plain old coconut, i do like this one though, it does have a pretty sweet taste to it, OK vapor, and not too much of a TH.
mango(80%pg/20%vg)- i may have to get back to you on this one, right now i cant taste too much of a flavor.
chocolate raspberry(90%pg/10%vg)-this one tastes pretty good to me, its tastes more like bittersweet chocolate with a tiny hint of raspberry, i liked this one a lot. not much vapor at 10%, and not too much TH.

i will order from them again, all in all pretty good product for there prices, about $3 for a 7.5mL plastic dropper bottle. and the bottles they use are a little hard to squeeze a drop out of BTW. im pretty impressed, the flavors are great!

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
great new company! These guys will be a big time player in the juice industry pretty soon.

Great prices, great website, great shipping, great communication, great quality! I couldn't be happier and will be coming back again and again.

here is my first review
YouTube - Viking Vapor Cherry Smoke Juice Review

Flavor--10
Vapor--8
Throat hit--8

My favorite of the signature series juices.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
REview of the Brandy Flavor. Not what I expected, more of a candy type flavor than a honest brandy alcohol flavor.

Some might like it though.

YouTube - VikingVapor.com Brandy Juice Review

Flavor-6
Vapor--8
Throat hit--7

not as good as the others, but for three bucks and 7.5 ml, it's not bad.

Ill be putting in an order today with VV, got about 20 different flavors i wanna try...

Just wanted to comment though that I have only found 1 juice that actually has any sort of alcohol flavor to it, and thats the "JD" flavor from true smoker (unfortunately i think it only comes in PG)...

every other alcohol flavor i have has that citrus smell and taste to it... wonder why that is

pinkbeckie88

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
MA, USA
i just wanted to update my review of the pina colada flavor i got, it was... 80%PG/20%VG, okay first i wrote that this one was okay, and it tasted like just coconut, i gave my taste buds a few days, and man this stuff tastes pretty good. im liking this one a lot more than on the first day. its pretty sweet tasting, but its a good for a sweet tooth craving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread