Viking Vapor Video Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
great new company! These guys will be a big time player in the juice industry pretty soon.

Great prices, great website, great shipping, great communication, great quality! I couldn't be happier and will be coming back again and again.

here is my first review
YouTube - Viking Vapor Cherry Smoke Juice Review

Flavor--10
Vapor--8
Throat hit--8

My favorite of the signature series juices.

pinkbeckie88

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
MA, USA
i ordered from them yesterday, I made a mistake on my personal Vg/PG %, i sent them an email letting them kno wi made a mistake, they emailed me back within 1 or 2 hours letting me know it was no problem and that they had corrected it for me. it was shipped out this morning. im very happy with their customer service so far, very kind, and very fast at replying. and i love that you can customize your VG/PG % ill let you all know what i think of *pina colada *cherry cola *mango and *chocolate raspberry when i receive them :)

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
I'm almost positive that he has VG in his reviews because I have his exact same setup and I can't get that much vapor on 100% PG from Viking Vapor. But once I add 30% VG, POOOOOF! Clouds of vapor and the flavor of his juice is strong enough to really hold up from the dilution.
That's what I was thinking too, I'm hoping my mix will come close to that if I do 10% or 20% vg, I'm kinda a TH guy.

I got VG mixes from Viking Vapor too, and my cherry smoke seemed light on the smoke flavor, but all my juices were really thick.

That cherry is a really good flavor like cherry heart sucker with a bit of smokey-ness.

And these flavors are nice and strong too.

And no River he did forget to say the mix lol, but I saw it on the bottle as he was waving it around frantically like an excited kid. haha

Also I found that the hickory was extremely sweet hickory, like BBQ sauce flavor. Maybe I got double flavored by mistake. haha

Last edited:

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
Placed my order today, 15 flavors total lol! I did 70/30 mix in 24mg, lots of basics like watermelon, coffee, cola, vanilla, ect ect... one custom flavor that is not on the site but I requested(really just a variation on one of the regular flavors), a few various italian cremes to see if I like the fruit flavors creamy as opposed to regular and of course cherry smoke.

Woot Woot!

Btw, just a quick head count but my order totaled a bit over 170 ml for $62 including shipping.

If this stuff is good we have the major hook up.

Last edited:

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Nice review buffalo brother! Guess what got my tasty vapor tabacco today. AND WOW Geoff is my hero exactly what i wanted! Best tabacco i have tried so far the absolute best i dont think i need to go anywhere else. Its that good! You were right gitfiddle!

yeah dude, I'll have a video of that up soon. It is so awesome!

Hammond Egger

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Eastern WV
Got my order today. Haven't tried everything I got yet but...
Hickory Smoke - Definitely not up my alley. Very big flavor but not much throat hit at 24mg. As someone else mentioned it tastes very much like BBQ.
Blueberry - very subtle as far as that flavor goes but i like it.
Root Beer - good strong root beer taste initially but I put it in a new carto and it seemed like as soon as the carto broke in a bit, the flavor changed to something other than root beer, not bad just different. The darkest liquid I've seen to date.

Also I ordered everything in 70/30 mix and it seems like the vapor wasn't great considering it had 30% VG.

Still need to try Cotton Candy, Orange Cream and Maple.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i think its ty2ecf for 5% (but don't quote me on that).

been talking to larry for some time now, really good guy. i bought a number of his liquids, then told him about one of the flavors being light. the flavor was good, just really light (all the others were really good). he spent a chunk of his weekend testing different mixes to see if he could 'up' the flavor. just heard from him today, he's getting that flavor from a different source and will see if that works better.

now that's taking the customers feedback!!

and hamnegger, the cotton candy is really good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread