Very Happy non smoker - Gus telescopic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattG

Feb 15, 2013
Ontario Canada
Hi everyone,

been a non smoker now for a month, very happy!
I would like to thank ecf members for there advice, was having some issues when i first began, everything subsided. :)

well, i started with an egoT, upgraded to a Twist, and have played with various types of clearo's and carto's...
what a learning experience.

today i placed my order for a GUS telescopic, couple 18350 batteries IMR, and AGA t2+ :)

couple questions, are flat top batteries ok for this mod or do i need button top? at the moment, no reason to kick it?
any other advice from some veteran members.

going from a TWIST with boge f16's and new 2.5 vivi nova...
gonna be great I hope..

thanks again

VAPE ON!

Last edited:

theerick45

Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
Hi everyone,

been a non smoker now for a month, very happy!
I would like to thank ecf members for there advice, was having some issues when i first began, everything subsided. :)

well, i started with an egoT, upgraded to a Twist, and have played with various types of clearo's and carto's...
what a learning experience.

today i placed my order for a GUS telescopic, couple 18350 batteries IMR, and AGA t2+ :)

couple questions, are flat top batteries ok for this mod or do i need button top? at the moment, no reason to kick it?
any other advice from some veteran members.

going from a TWIST with boge f16's and new 2.5 vivi nova...
gonna be great I hope..

thanks again

VAPE ON!

I went to VapeRev and was tempted to pick up a roller but the Gus telescopic was in stock so I figured I'd jump on it and get one before they go, I'll probably pair it with the AGA-T2 as well it should be a good match, it ought to look something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread