Variable V/W Pipe in Canada???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksie967

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada
As you can see I've been off the stinkies for quite some time now. I've started trying to get more and more people into vaping here at work. I'm in the RCAF and we are not allowed to use these indoors (just thought i'd throw that out there).

Anyways, one of the SGTs I work with is a pipe and cigarette smoker and he's interested in using a pipe type mod to get off all the tobacco.

Does anyone know of a variable wattage/voltage pipe that can be purchased in Canada???

Thanks a bunch.

Todays Vape:
Itaste VTR
Davide Anyvape
9watts
Benson & Hedges 100% VG

Olddawg

Jan 24, 2014
New Hampshire
You could look at: The Kick

Or what I bought: The Silencer
Truthfully, I bought this: Mini Variable Voltage Chrome E-Pipe
For $8 more, another pipe..

Pro's: I feel I have a better vape experience with it. Battery lasts longer for me and is more consistent.
Con's: It adds another 1 1/2" to the pipe. A little tougher for discrete vaping and doesn't fit the pocket as well.

Possibly another option for you.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
You could look at: The Kick

Or what I bought: The Silencer
Truthfully, I bought this: Mini Variable Voltage Chrome E-Pipe
For $8 more, another pipe..

Pro's: I feel I have a better vape experience with it. Battery lasts longer for me and is more consistent.
Con's: It adds another 1 1/2" to the pipe. A little tougher for discrete vaping and doesn't fit the pocket as well.

Possibly another option for you.

omg i want that Silencer. just got my first epipe, and after using vv egos for awhile the draw of the pipe is a bit of a let down. that silencer may be just the thing i'm looking for to add a bit of oomph to it. thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread