VaporsEtc - Fast shipping, great prices, great CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
I recently decided to add on an XL battery and a PT for my KR808. I happened to catch VaporsEtc Labor Day sale and picked up those two items and a bottle of peach juice. (I haven't tried the peach juice yet. I've got a few other peaches coming in that I want to have a vaping peachdown to test them all back to back.)

Ross was great with my order, got it out in a timely manner, and refunded some money to me when I failed to include the coupon code. He also answered some follow up questions and has provided excellent CS for me.

VaporEtc was actually one of my first vendors when I started vaping. Have tried several of their juices through their very reasonably priced sample packs. I also picked up several packs of cartos that, amazingly, are still going strong over a month after I purchased them. Each time I've ordered, I've gotten very fast shipping and great communication.

For those that were wondering about VaporsEtc and whether they should place an order, I'd encourage you to do so. Thus far, I've enjoyed the quality of the products and the customer service provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread