Thanks Dawn at DIYFlavorShack (A+ Customer Service)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akomplice

Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Once agian, DIYFS does not disappoint. I ordered a 30ml Juicy Peach (it's candy peach done right), a 10ml of the Red Hot Cinnamon to try, and I used a coupon for a free 10ml Vanilla with a $20 order I received with my last order.
Dawn at DIYFS has been great, she always hooks it up with upgrades or samples, you can tell that she appreciates and cares about her customers.

When I placed my order, I thanked Dawn for a Watermelon sample that she sent with my last order, I told her that I liked to mix the watermelon and the peach. Well she went ahead and mixed up a bottle of Juicy Peach + Watermelon for free, I really appreciated that.

I placed the order on 5/14/13, it processed and shipped withen 48 hours as promised and arrived at my door 5/18/13. I did pay a couple bucks extra for Priority Shipping, but I'm sure First Class would have been just as quick. Packaging is great as always, bottles are in separate mini zip-loc bags, included is another coupon for a free 10ml with $20 purchase, a few business cards with a definition of an E cig/vaping on the back of it, and the packing slip with a hand written thank you note on it.

I know this isn't the juice review section, so I'll do a separate review later on, after I've tried them all and they've steeped a bit longer. I do recommend the Juicy Peach and the Watermelon if you're looking for good candy type fruit flavors, the peach is very very similar to peach ring candies. I love it. I believe they have another Peach that is more like real Peach but I haven't tried it yet. I've only just tried a little bit of the Vanilla and it's really good too, I'm always nervous to order vanilla because it seems that everyone has their own interpretation of vanilla and usually I'm not a fan but I'd order DIYFS's Vanilla again.

Overall, DIYFlavorShack has great customer service and their juice is really good, quality juice. I'd recommend DIYFS all day, I'm an extremely loyal and happy customer.

Thanks Dawn,

- Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread