Vaporescence in Denton, TX - terrible service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christym81

Mar 31, 2010
Keller, Texas
:grr:I will NEVER return to the Vaporescence store. Never again. I have been a very loyal customer since day 1 when they first opened. Prices were not great and the guy was a little odd but it was local and I wanted to support them so I recommended them to everyone who wanted to buy anything e-cig related. I even printed up additional business cards of theirs and handed them out to everyone (on my own dime, of course.) So what happened? Last week I drove the hour to get there after work and got their just as they were closing. Apparently they recently changed their hours and close an hour earlier now. Anyways, the door is open lights are on and I was releived because I was on my last atomizer and it had just gone out. So I walk in and the owner is sitting there with his wife and the other guy who works for them. The woman barks out "we're closed!" I explained my situation and still they refused to let me buy a measly little atomizer (after the hundreds and hundreds of dollars I had spent with them and they knew who I was). I told them that I had just driven an hour and all I needed was what they had sitting out on the counter. In fact, they have test atomizers all over their table that they use so it was not as if they needed to even look for them. The owner and woman didn't care, they said too bad. The guy told me to come back tomorrow because they had already "closed out their books for the day"(wft?!? You guys are the owners come on!) In the past, when they were having trouble with their electricity/cc machine I gave them all my credit card info and trusted them to run it the next day. So why then when I offered to do that again did they simply refuse? Yes, they were closed I get that, but really? I don't know what has happened to their customer service but it certainly won't be found there anymore. Sad too because there are very few around in fort Worth.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread