Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
That is right guys we have opened a storefront in Beautiful Down town Barberton, Ohio! Main Street U.S.A. This location will be a traditional Storefront. order pick-up and retail sales will be done at this location. the address is 143 2nd St. N.W. Barberton, Ohio.
We are really excited about the walk-ins that we got in the Akron Location and have put the Storefront together to accommodate our local customers. Located in the business district of Barberton.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Well Guys we got moved in and our stocking inventory. It will be a couple weeks before the displays and other necessary items arrive. Our 1 YEARS anniversary is in March, So retail sales should be available by then. To our local customers who have made it possible for this to happen Thank You! Local pick up is still available to customers. Tue-Thurs 10am - 2pm. Mondays by appointment only please.

Once the store is fully running Sat. and evening hours will be available.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
That is right guys we have opened a storefront in Beautiful Down town Barberton, Ohio! Main Street U.S.A. This location will be a traditional Storefront. order pick-up and retail sales will be done at this location. the address is 143 2nd St. N.W. Barberton, Ohio.
We are really excited about the walk-ins that we got in the Akron Location and have put the Storefront together to accommodate our local customers. Located in the business district of Barberton.

Awesome, wish we had a E-cig store here with PVs and e-juices. Good luck with your new location.

hey whats up here i keep meeting locals online who wanna come by but i'm guessing it's not officialy open yet i've been in i bought a couple batts and juice from ya a like 2 or three weeks ago i've just been telling them to call ahead and i plan on coming out here in the next few days myself just gotta finegle a ride ...... it sucks not having my liscense ... got a car need a driver anyone know how drive a stick? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread