VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beattysgirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Can work on that for you. Is there something you were looking for?

A sweet mint, or a candy mint. Something more than just a peppermint but not just menthol either. Right now I'm vaping a Double Mint flavor from MFS and it's pretty good. It's like the Double Mint gum flavor, good at first but then it dies on my tongue by the end of the day. I like bold flavors, especially since I am weaning myself off the nicotine and will start losing throat hit soon. I like the way Ms. T's flavors actually fill my mouth as I inhale. Hope all this makes sense!

Where in Ohio are you guys? It's good to finally find a vendor in my home state!

Also, let me say I am glad you are offering PG and VG! Thank you!

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
A sweet mint, or a candy mint. Something more than just a peppermint but not just menthol either. Right now I'm vaping a Double Mint flavor from MFS and it's pretty good. It's like the Double Mint gum flavor, good at first but then it dies on my tongue by the end of the day. I like bold flavors, especially since I am weaning myself off the nicotine and will start losing throat hit soon. I like the way Ms. T's flavors actually fill my mouth as I inhale. Hope all this makes sense!

Where in Ohio are you guys? It's good to finally find a vendor in my home state!

Also, let me say I am glad you are offering PG and VG! Thank you!
Ya we'll work that up for you, Where in the Akron Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread