VaporBomb - 30mL eJuice Contest: How do YOU explain an e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I tell them it is an electronic cigarette. So far everyone who has asked me thinks it is cool, expecially when I tell them I do not smoke analogs anymore. They always ask me to use it in front of them so they can see the vapor. Lol Then people usually ask whats in it...so then I have to explain PG and VG. Then many people want to try it....it's almost always people I know. Then they ask where to get one. There are no shops here where I live, so I always have to write down websites, PG/VG ratios, nic levels, and everything they need to do. One friend actually did get into vaping, and one of my boyfriend's friends bought them an ecig too, but he will not get online and buy stuff, instead he gets a tank and eliquid from me. He is not serious about it so he just wants it to be easy and uses whatever I have. I always say that he would have so much more fun picking out his own equipment and flavors.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

kecast

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Carbondale, IL, USA
Most of the people I've come across are cool with it, so I'll let them hold my PV, look at it, and ask any questions they might have. Sometimes, if I know they're interested, I'll let them take a hit. I always try to answer their questions as best I can, of course. The most common one I'll get is, "Does it contain nicotine?" to which I'll reply, "Yes, but you can get them without the nic, also." Every now and then I'll be vaping and someone will look at me funny. When that happens, I just explain to them that it is a reduced-harm alternative, meaning that I get the effects of smoking without all of the nasty chemicals and whatnot. Most seem to be okay with it after that. Some will even tell me, "Oh, that's awesome. I should get my spouse/family member/friend to try that." Of course, I work for a vape shop and know of the majority of the ones here, so sometimes I'll point them to a place where they can get one if they want to try it out. I've never really had anyone say, "Please don't do that around me." For which I'm thankful!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
How Nice just got back to Florida and Got a PM form "Mich" . . . :D

I so appreciate the WIN and would like to say . . .

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "Dale" & "Kecast" :rickroll:

THANK YOU - "Kslice"/"Vapor Bomb" . . .

For the Contest and the opportunity to enter . . .​

AND - Of course - THANKS - To "Mich" for helping out too . . .

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

PM Coming Soon . . . :D

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
My Submission:

"It is an e-cigarette, a nicotine vaporizer" (I always use both names to reduce frequency of misunderstandings) If they ask why it's so big: "Because this one uses a big battery that lasts all day. I don't have to switch and I don't have to recharge for up to a day and a half with this battery, so it's a lot more convenient!" (that usually takes care of it) Then they usually ask what flavor I'm vaping. I say: "I'm vaping a custom mixture of vanilla, caramel, and tobacco. I mix it myself!" (They usually seem very excited about this flavor!) About 50% of the time they ask to try it at this point. I look down at my drip tip to make sure it is clean. I wipe it with my shirt sleeve or pants, and I hand it to them. (This is where they ask how to fire it) I say: "You just hold that button down while inhaling into your mouth, then inhale whats in your mouth into your lungs if you'd like" (This is where they cough, and they say "WOW, I wasn't expecting it to be like a cigarette!") and then I laugh and say: "yeah, I use 12 to 18mg juice, which replicates a cig hit. I use a lot of power too, so it hits hard all day long!" and they smile and say: "That's great! I have to get one of those! I like that flavor!" and I say: "Thank you! You'd love RY4 from VaporBomb.com!"

:D

Feel free to use my patented response & congratulations WINNAZ!!!

VaporBomb was the 2nd juice vendor I ever tried and it's still 1 of my favorites. Your bakery flavors are the best. Your RY4 is really good too. I will always include vaporbomb in my juice vendor list of recommendations in the "whats a good juice vendor" threads. You guys rock! Putting in an order for my next bottle for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread