VaporBomb - Weekly Contest - 30mL bottle giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
My 1.0 ohm Fogger on my MVP2 at 7 watts.
2014_0212fogger0021.jpg 2014_0212fogger0015.jpg

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Having TWO threads for this contest is just confusing everybody... maybe you should just close this thread?? :unsure:

Well like I said, people can feel free to post to either thread (or both). I'll sort out the confusion. I just wanted this one to stay open so that the members of ECF whom don't normally view our sub-forum will have a chance at it.

dirty_luck

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
somewhere in the south
no pics yet of mine, still new to the vaping (month and a half) but so far i've aquired

mvp2 running anyvape davide bdc
2 - kamry x6's running anyvape davide bdc
ego 900 with mini PT 2
ego 650 with mini PT 2
2 - back up 650's
3 vivi nova style tanks
several different drip tip ranging from SS to acrylic

several different bottles of juice (still trying to find that great ADV) :vapor:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Just a quick little update: We are now over 100 posts in the two combined threads! That means we are now up to 2 winners! Keep those posts a coming - this contest is still going on for a while, so you guys have a chance to increase it to 3 winners. Good luck everybody, and thanks for the amazing pictures!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Just a quick little update: We are now over 100 posts in the two combined threads! That means we are now up to 2 winners! Keep those posts a coming - this contest is still going on for a while, so you guys have a chance to increase it to 3 winners. Good luck everybody, and thanks for the amazing pictures!

But it says in the OP that this is a weekly contest... :unsure: and today has been one week since it was posted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread