OK... Vapor Station is for real... wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Also tried the Sumatra & Asian plum. Both are very good. Sumatra is a great, rich, straight up coffee flavor. Asian plum is light and fruity. Don't think I'll get it again, as I am more inclined to rich and in your face flavors, but for someone that likes light and fruity, it's right up your alley! I just love the great price on the sampler packs and the juice itself. Been thinking of trying the strawberry, watermelon, & tiramisu. Anyone have a mini review of sorts?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
The Watermelon is good. I bought it for my GF and she wasn't a fan... she liked it, but she didn't love it... she loves the sweeter TV watermelon... we've tried watermelon from almost everywhere I have ordred and she pretty much just likes the TV...

So, I tried the VS and it's the first watermelon that I ever liked... it is an "earthy" tasting watermelon... less sweet, more sour... Some have described it as a "tobacco watermelon." I don't quite get that... but their watermelon does have that same "earthy" undertone that I have detected in all of their flavors... I love that undertone, so I am a fan...

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Tiramisu is another hit! I don't know how Vapor Station does it with their flavors, but the flavors are complex, clean, and layered perfectly. Tiramisu is a perfect example of this. The mascarpone cheese mixes beautifully with the bakery flavor and cocoa, then the coffee flavor comes through. This flavor is smooth and creamy with grown up layered deliciousness. It's almost like a light coffee / cocoa cheesecake but with that light, creamy smooth mascarpone taste. This tiramisu flavor is spot on! Yes, it's definitely yummy tiramisu. :thumbs:

The great thing about Vapor Station liquids is that all flavors have the tobacco absolute, all are clean and pure, the flavors have a smooth layered complexity to them, the PG/VG ratio is perfect for great throat hit and vapor, the flavors are spot on in a grown up complete way (unlike a lot of candy-ish or simplistic extract flavorings in some other liquids I've tried). The tobacco is really good, real tobacco taste. I really enjoy these liquids. Each flavor is full experience from the first inhale, whole mouth-feel, through to exhale.

My favorite tobaccos are Tampa (full flavor rich tobacco), Tennessee (slightly sweet rich tobacco, and Frisco (pure hazelnut 555), Cafe Sumatra = great gourmet coffee, Tiramisu is a wonderful treat, Rosewater = unique surprise and relaxing, VS4 = toffee tobacco that is better than RY4 in my opinion (not overtly sweet, yet sweet and rich, and perfectly balanced with the tobacco). VS Cocoa is like a cocoa liquor.

Now I have to try the Arizona (green tea with honey), cherry almond, and peach amaretto. And I believe I won't be disappointed in the least. I now order with confidence and am completely satisfied. Ah...so satisfied, I need a vape. Back to my Vapor Station...:toast:

byron27

Jun 9, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
I got a pack of 5 Dekang Menthol which were too minty and chemically tasting, and a straggler tobacco cart was thrown in and I HATED IT! When I put the tobacco flavor on a Menthol doused atty it was okay. I hope the tobacco flavoring in VS isn't like that because that one tobacco flavored cart almost makes me not want to do any more tobacco flavored juice. I wonder if the Cherry Cola tastes like tobacco as well, anyway, gonna get a sampler and see what comes in it.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Phoenix is a lot like tampa... just a bit tart...

in other words... it tastes like a mild, high quality tobacco... nothing overwhelming about it... clear liquid... maybe a shade tobacco? similar to flavour art's shade... a little tart...

it's nothing like frisco... if frisco is warm, luxurious and nutty sweet... phoenix is simple, light and a bit tart.

Sometimes I like to have a diet coke after a big meal... helps me digest... brings me back to normal, helps liberate me from food coma... and sometimes I like to vape some phoenix after hours of vaping TV flavors and flavors like frisco. Phoenix clears the vaping palate ---

one more note...
I drip... and sometimes I use phoenix or tampa to "clean" my atty... it's helps take the sweet flavor out of the atty so I can taste tobacco flavor again.

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I received my order with Tampa, Texas, and Phoenix. I've only tried Tampa so far and the flavor is great. Throat hit is great. Problem is, I'm getting almost no vapor on the exhale! What could possibly be going on here? I used a brand new blank 808 cartomizer. Any suggestions?

That's very strange. I was ready to order Tampa. What mg of nic did you get?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Wow... old thread --- I still agree with everything I said five thousand years or 10 months ago... Weird reading that... I hadn't tried Backswoods Brew or Vaperite yet...

I still like Vapor Station a lot, but I vape it less frequently - the flavor is so intense to me now... original flavor though.

I need to re-order some Phoenix. I have been out for months now.

contournc

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
North Carolina
The nic content has nothing to do with vapor production. I get excellent vapor from VS liquids. They are a well balanced blend of PG and VG. That is strange that you are having this problem with Tampa, AJ1. Try the other flavors you have, maybe you did get a defective bottle.
As far as my take on the flavors, Phoenix has become my favorite. I get a more complex flavor from it than you do, Lasttango. I can taste the rich flavor of the Virgina essential oils and the tart/slight bitter of the Tobacco Absolute. But I also detect a little bit of the nut flavor in there too. They all come together in a really flavorful vape. The Tennesse is great also, this is my idea of the perfect 555 in that it has a major tobacco component (a blend again of the previous flavors) with the perfect amount of nut flavor.
Right on for description of Frisco, LT.
I've tried Texas and Tampa also. Both excellent. Lately I'm liking Texas more, a little less tart/ashtray than the Tampa, to me....personal preference. Also notice a slight "coolness" on exhale in the Texas, although its not supposed to be menthol..?? I don't do menthol, so its not, its just cool.
I just ordered last night 30ml of Phoenix and Tennessee and a 15ml of Texas. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread