Vapor Renu.. No throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

markah1

Moved On
Oct 2, 2010
Chico, CA
Today, I received two flavors from vapor renu.

My first order was vanilla coke, 80/20 pg vg, triple shot flavor with a medium throat hit. Amazing flavor, NO throat hit.

I also got root beer float which had the same results. Great flavor, no throat hit!

Will steeping help with the throat hit? Should I have gotten an aggressive throat hit and only a double shot of flavor?

I am pretty frustrated right now. Thanks.

Dawn L.

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Oklahoma
I've got 4 flavors from Vapor Renu, ordered at 24 mg, 100% PG, Aggressive TH, none of them have any TH at all. They may have a hint of a TH when I direct drip, but otherwise none at all. I've decided I'm going to mix them with another juice that does have TH (similar flavors) and then if that works, I'll definitely buy more Vapor Renu to mix with other kinds becuase they are inexpensive and the flavor is great...we'll see!

markah1

Moved On
Oct 2, 2010
Chico, CA
I've got 4 flavors from Vapor Renu, ordered at 24 mg, 100% PG, Aggressive TH, none of them have any TH at all. They may have a hint of a TH when I direct drip, but otherwise none at all. I've decided I'm going to mix them with another juice that does have TH (similar flavors) and then if that works, I'll definitely buy more Vapor Renu to mix with other kinds becuase they are inexpensive and the flavor is great...we'll see!

I would do that also if I had similar flavors with TH. Oh well. Let me know how it goes!

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Vapor Renu probably isn't for those that need the throat hit. I don't care about TH so I'm very happy with VR. Of course, they did just add extreme TH, so there might actually be some for those that crave it.

I agree 100%. If you order from them again, try the ultra-aggressive throat hit option. All of my flavors from them are aggressive TH, and they are all pretty smooth. I also have low NIC levels, but in general their juice is very low in the TH department. With that being said, I haven't heard of anyone trying the new ultra-level....that may be the answer.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This past day I obtained fresh juice from VR. I put the HoneyWood 24mg double flavor with med throat in a xl ego cartomizer with a new battery. Throat hit is spot on for this flavor. I don't know if it would produce a throat hit on a ego mega atty or not. Its a strong flavor that I want to dedicate to a cartomizer.

I think any e-liquid is variable depending on what equipment one is using. I am using a new modifyed blue foam cart for the atty and it still produces a decent throat hit. I guess the throat hit is unique to each person. In the same catorgory as one's liking to a particular juice is subjective as well.

The only flavor I know was Swedish fish with a 4/10 throat hit for me. (Using a atty/xl ego). I am going to try it after it steeps in a cartomizer to see if throat hit increases. I don't really care for allot of throat hit...just an experiment for me.

As with other vendors...this liquid is mixed fresh. It also has to steep. If it was premixed it would be good to go right out of the bottle.

When I order Swedish fish again I am going to order it with agressive throat hit for .hits and grins.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
This past day I obtained fresh juice from VR. I put the HoneyWood 24mg double flavor with med throat in a xl ego cartomizer with a new battery. Throat hit is spot on for this flavor. I don't know if it would produce a throat hit on a ego mega atty or not. Its a strong flavor that I want to dedicate to a cartomizer.

What does that flavor taste like?

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Some liquids are strong TH, some have zero - even from the same mixer. For instance, 2 that would seem almost the same, FSUSA cappuccino and espresso.

Cappuccino big TH, Espresso little if any, but very smooth taste. It depends on what you like.

Also, I think this is important. If you use cartomizers go for stronger TH as they provide less, by nature.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
What does that flavor taste like?

Its really hard to describe but I will try. A smokey honey menthol flavor If you live in the US I could send you a sample? I wouldnt be able to ship it out until Mon or Tues. Maybe by then it might be fully developed. I would hate to give a review on a flavor I never experienced. I have nothing to compare it to. I taste a strong smokey honey flavor with tobacco tones with a hint of menthol. Strong TH for me on a mega cartomizer. I have not dared to try the Havana menthol yet. All 24 mg custom renu blend with vit c and med throat hit. the HoneyWood is a good flavor. The hubby doesn't like the smell..he does not like any of my flavors...btw he does not smoke and gets dramatic with vaping and if/when I smoked cigarettes.

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
Really? I LOVE cartos but for me, they seem to mute TH. Direct dripping on a debridged/dewicked atty gives some serious TH.

Maybe it is the resistance of my cartos that are the problem.

Could be because I vape menthol? Seems like the menthol is coming through ALOT stronger for me with cartos. On my PT with atty and cart, not half as strong a TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread