New options at vapor renu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Has anyone tried the ultra aggressive throat hit or triple flavor options from vapor renu?

I've had 7 different flavors from them so far; all of which tasted great but had no throat hit. I went with medium th on some and aggressive on others, but none of them had any noticable th. So, I'm hoping the new options fix this problem.

I haven't tried them, and chances are, I won't be trying them. I ordered six bottles with aggressive throat hits, and since he uses grain alcohol for the throat hits, and since it didn't work for me, I have no faith that an ultra aggressive throat hit would work any better. His juices are not even close to juices from other suppliers, IMO.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I have tried the ultra aggressive TH. Honestly... It's no different than the regular versions of the juice. No noticeable increase in throat hit than leaving the TH option at the lowest. I've tried 3 juices in low and ultra. Maybe they just need to age, but it doesn't look promising. None of the juices I've tried from them so far have any throat hit at all.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Before this option was on the plate I placed an order with him and in the comment line added a note that my last order from a diff. vendor had no throat hit at all and I wanted as heavy as possible. He delivered with a very, very heavy hit - it was exactly what I asked for. I've tried duplicating that success with everclear and it tastes different to me - like something is missing I think.

Senrysa

Oct 20, 2010
south georgia
I know this thread was last month but I have to say the very first e-juice I bought came from Vapor Renu. I got Vanilla Malt and Caramel. I am a sweet freak so I add stevia for sweetness. I also order with extra flavoring and at their highest nic level. I prefer mild throat hit if any at all.
I used it when I first started then started the diy method. I just used the rest of the bottles I had (cutting them with straight VG) and have to say I really like them. I cut heavy with VG and still have an amazing taste. But that is just imo. They seemed decently priced so I will putting in another order today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread