Where Can I Get A......? Vapor Kings RY4 - where to find it in VG big bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this RY4 from Vapor Kings, however I am going to have to switch to VG as I need a throat hit won't be as brutal.

Does anyone know a supplier who has a RY4 in VG or a VG/PG blend that is the same flavor as the Vapor Kings RY4 in 30ml+ sizes 24mg? I love this RY4.

I know Tasty Vapor makes flavors, but I am not sure what flavors are in the RY4. I've only tried a few different flavors and most tasted nothing like the name.

From reading, it seems as if the RY4 is a house made blend and varies from vendor to vendor? So if anyone has had the VK RY4 and know where to find it in VG please, let me know.

I tried a search, but "RY4" gets no results as the search engine here requires 4 letter or more.

Last edited:

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
80ml, your a brave one. I always buy just a 5ml to try before I go all out.

I have:
LIV-555-H05 - VG 555 26mg 5ml
LIV-MTH-H05 - VG Menthol 26mg 5ml
LIV-RY4-H05 - VG RY4 26mg 5ml
ECO-ENG-H05 - ECOpure Based English Toffee Flavored Liquid 5ml 18mg
ECO-M24-05M - ECOpure Menthol 5ml, 25mg
ECO-K36-05M - ECOpure Krystal 5ml, 36mg

I still haven't tried the RY4 VG... I have 5ml of it, I opened it to smell it, smells like my dekang Ry4 PG. So I would assume its got the same flavor.
It is just with all this juice (me my sig), its hard to even find time to sample everything.

My order from Cignot was on 1/5/10, still haven't gotten to any of it except for the English toffee and Ecopure menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread