Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I have been vaping (non-stop on the 510's) for almost 3 months now. I vape mostly caramels and butterscotches. I AM so so so sick of refilling my carts too! Even with the filler material cut by 1/3, it's still a huge PITA. Do you think dripping the heavier juices like these would be ok for dripping? Also, is it real complicated to remove the bridges? I will check to see if you have a vid on "de-brdging", but I'm not too mechanically inclined lol

You can drip any kinda juice you want. I do the isopropyl alcohol soak every few days, and all my atties are wokin' great.

Removing the bridge is not *necessary,* and once you do it you can never use carts on that atty again, so make sure you're, well... sure. :p But I think it does improve the flavor and vapor a bit. Some people also find it "revives" struggling atties. It's not complicated really. Just takes a couple minutes. Shan B did a great video on it.
YouTube - Atomizer Debridge | De-bridge (HOW TO)

rogerdugans

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
A house in the US
Another one who needs "Liquid Feeder" added to the poll options here.

Closest would be dripping, but... yeah, dripping doesn't quite describe it.

As for Liquid Feeders still using attys/cartomizers:
Yes, one way or the other, but not quite the same.
Even the simple ones which are "merely" a method of dripping that has a bottle of juice attached to the battery are far more convenient and less messy than traditional dripping.
And last a lot longer between refills. :)

It really is a different category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread