Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Hello!

I was just thinking today it would be nice to see what everyone's preference is as to your favorite delivery of vapor.

I apologize if this has been done previously.

Please choose only ONE - your FAVORITE method of vaping, as I know most do a little of all!

Dripping
Cartridges/Atomizer
Cartomizer

Thanks for participating! :)

**POLL AT TOP OF THREAD** Please vote!

Last edited:

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I tried Carts, and didn't like the taste (found they were muted)
Tried Ceramic carts and didn't like the burnt taste
Atty man here thus far.

Haven't tried a drip tip yet and being blond don't get the point.... I understand the first vape off a freshly filled cart is the best, but why not just carry the bottle to fill up your cart frequently (I do now)....

Now that being said, I will try it soon just to try it, but if it's better, wouldn't a juice fed mod be the better option?

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Dripping.

Got tired of spending money on cartos that didn't last because I have no luck with cleaning them.

Carts are just laughable, with the amount I vape. I was refilling every 10 minutes.

Given that, I may as well drip. And it's really grown on me. It tastes better, the vapor is more consistent.

It also makes more sense for me economically. I have no luck making cartos last, but I seem to have great luck with atties. I have atties that have been going for months. I have yet to have one die. I'm not losing juice in cart filler, because I'm dripping it right on the atty. And since I'm beginning to de-bridge most of my atties, I'm saving even more juice by not losing it in the mesh of the bridge.

It's weird, I'm vaping as much as I was before, but I'm using slightly less juice, even with an LR, and since atties are lasting me for ages, I no longer worry about running out of supplies.

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dripping.

Got tired of spending money on cartos that didn't last because I have no luck with cleaning them.

Carts are just laughable, with the amount I vape. I was refilling every 10 minutes.

Given that, I may as well drip. And it's really grown on me. It tastes better, the vapor is more consistent.

It also makes more sense for me economically. I have no luck making cartos last, but I seem to have great luck with atties. I have atties that have been going for months. I have yet to have one die. I'm not losing juice in cart filler, because I'm dripping it right on the atty. And since I'm beginning to de-bridge most of my atties, I'm saving even more juice by not losing it in the mesh of the bridge.

It's weird, I'm vaping as much as I was before, but I'm using slightly less juice, even with an LR, and since atties are lasting me for ages, I no longer worry about running out of supplies.

Very cool MistressNomad, I appreciate your thoughts - Perhaps I'll pick up a couple of drip tips on my next order... I am filling my carts about every 30 mins or so when at home, so I typically have a 3ml or two on me at all times (and I have a juice caddy on my keychain that I always have a full 3ml on me), but since I'm about as blnd as they come, I still haven't figured out when that one drip is too much, and I get immediate "feedback" ;) Thanks!

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Sorry but I can't vote. I have gone back and forth too many times to say. right now I'm on carts and I hated them for a while. Before that it was LR cartomizers, before that it was dripping. Next month who knows? In fact what I do right now is really more of a combination of a few things. If I'm using a cart I drip and just topp off the blue foam. If I'm using a cartomizer I put a drip tip on it to keep it full.

Dripping.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ON WOOD--still trying to get the hang of dripping. To me flavor as well as vapor better

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I drip to test new flavors before filling a carto but as far as doing it often I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I either flood the atty or vape it too dry and get that horrible throat burn. I have debridged a couple of attys and do like the taste better but now I seem to have a lot of leaking of juce down the battery. It's just messy and time-consuming to me and I prefer my V4L cartos or my genuine Joye 510 cartos, besides my work consists of sitting and working at a computer all day and my V4L PT just keeps on going with the cartos!

This is great information guys! Keep it coming and thank you!

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Got tired of cartridges, tried cartomizers and didn't like them, just dripping now.
I carry two 3ml bottles with me and every 3 drops is like having a cigarette.

I would get a juice fed mod, but that would tie me to one flavor for long periods of time, and I don't like that.
Besides, the juice fed mods, well, they are either too large or too funny looking.
:p

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio

I have been vaping (non-stop on the 510's) for almost 3 months now. I vape mostly caramels and butterscotches. I AM so so so sick of refilling my carts too! Even with the filler material cut by 1/3, it's still a huge PITA. Do you think dripping the heavier juices like these would be ok for dripping? Also, is it real complicated to remove the bridges? I will check to see if you have a vid on "de-brdging", but I'm not too mechanically inclined lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread