vaping indoors or in cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjames75

Jun 12, 2014
Chattanooga, Tn
With the warm weather I have left the windows open in the house, so I can't say if I smell any build up or not.
I smoked for 2 years in my truck before I quit and scrubbed it last week to get the ashtray smell out. Last night the missus and I were going for dinner and with the windows up and ac on low I could get a faint whiff of her sweet tarts Vap. It certainly doesn't linger like a analog and so far I haven't noticed any build up on the windows or leather.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
funny thing is that I hate vaping outside (just not feeling it) and I love vaping indoors .

I vape in my car and house and there is no after smell.
When I had to pick up few coworkers they didn't notice any odd smell even though I vape a lot on my way to work .

I used to smoke a lot in my apartment and it always smelled really bad , not to mention how disgusting my trash can looked with all those empty filters and ash in it , Imagine bringing a girl to such an apartment ... and I'm still a single guy so this habit surely made it's impact on my personal relationships .
The worse thing for me was the smell of my clothes .. after switching to vaping , given that I don't have sweat problem , my clothes always have a nice smell of deodorant instead of stinky smokes smell .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread