Vaping in the Philippines ... Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I was about to say, I know they got a pretty big vaping scene in the Philippines. Some of the videos some of them post in Tagalog about winding coils are insane. I've seen someone make a coil for an RBA with a cotton wick in like 20 seconds. And then it hits like a Freight Train.

Wish I still lived in Long Beach, wonder if a lot of them are using PVs in LA/OC Counties.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I was about to say, I know they got a pretty big vaping scene in the Philippines. Some of the videos some of them post in Tagalog about winding coils are insane. I've seen someone make a coil for an RBA with a cotton wick in like 20 seconds. And then it hits like a Freight Train.

Wish I still lived in Long Beach, wonder if a lot of them are using PVs in LA/OC Counties.
It's funny you mentioned that. That group of Philippinos that can wind coils in seconds are exactly the first thing that popped into my head when I read this thread.

Jim N

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
Colorado
From what I've seen so far, the biggest problem in the Philippines is the cost of vaping is generally higher than smoking. From the few personal accounts I've read, the general public looks at vaping the same as smoking, but the bigotry isn't near what it is in the US.

The tragic item is statements from officials in the Philippines blatantly show their ignorance and stupidity. The FDA study of a gigantic sample size of 18 cartridges is often cited and misrepresented.

Last edited:

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
hey menthol man jim,,i have a house over there too,,

most everybody there knows what an e-cig is and some [lolo's and lola's]actually think it is the same as an regular cig !!

it is more readily accepted over there because the owners of "pc's r us" had a spot on GMA tv about them ,,they were vaping on tv and holding their young kids as a testimonial to their safety ,,

there are two of mod makers over there too,,griins gadgets and edz tolention,,edz makes about 8 full mechanical mods ,my avatar is one of them also "mortar"

i once had my provari roll out the back of a jeepney :O

here are a few suppliers over there

http://........./index.php?route=common/home

Vapetime

personally i would not buy any liquids from these guys,,they don't accept responsibility for what they sell ,first hand experience with them

Mod Kits | Myvape Airborne Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread