Any vapers here living in the Philippines? ... got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I am now living in the US, but will be moving back to the Philippines at the end of the month.

Got a question for vapers living in the Philippines ..... As you may know, many of the ECF members here living in the US purchase vaping items from companies like fasttech in Hong Kong due to the free (but slow) shipping, and pretty cheap prices on Chinese made vape items.

How about the Philippines ... Is it as easy to purchase on-line from companies like fasttech and have it delivered to your residence as it is here in the US?

Should be even faster delivery to the Philippines than here in the US since the Philippines is so much closer to Hong Kong than the US is.

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
I have never bought anything from FastTech. I did however purchase from the US and it takes more than two months to get here if shipped via USPS. Vape shops here carry a lot of products from China though and they are not expensive. Where in the Philippines will you be? Most of the vape shops here have Facebook pages and they normally post what they have in stock. I got my atlantis here for 1600 pesos. That's around 36 US dollars.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Where in the Philippines will you be?

Most of the vape shops here have Facebook pages and they normally post what they have in stock. I got my atlantis here for 1600 pesos. That's around 36 US dollars.

This time I will be living in Dumaguete .... Last time I was there, I lived in Bacolod City (2007 - 2011)

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
You can go to Vape Avenue. I did ask around and some people I know have tried ordering from sites like FastTech and some have problems and some don't. Mostly customs and duties. I got hit with duties when I ordered the Big Dripper from the US. I paid more than the atty and shipping cost combined. I also asked a vape shop here and they do ship to other provinces but you have to deposit the payment in their bank accounts before they ship it to you. There is Vapetime in Bacolod where you can pay via paypal but that is mostly juice and stuff like Nickel and kanthal. You can also try myvape.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread