Vaping in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditch.the.pack

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ewwww Piscataway. lol Actually, it's pretty nice there. My husband works in South Plainfield (just next door!). Not sure on the vaper community, but it's definitely a more populated area, so I'd say you'll find some vaping friends. :)

Good luck with your move! Remember, you go "down the shore," not "to the beach!" You'll be pretty nearby the ocean, so enjoy it when you get time! Great boardwalks as you move south! And if you like Kevin Smith, go over to Red Bank to his comic book store. He won't be there, but there's some cool memorbilia from his movies there!

fuzznut

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
N.J.
My job is transferring me to Piscataway NJ. Just wondering if there are any vapers up there. Any brick and morter shops or suppliers.

I'm sure it is more prevalent there than here in the Midwest, but just curious.

Hey, we're neighbors! You're exit 10, I'm exit 9 :laugh: Hope you like traffic :facepalm:

Suppliers, Nhaler is in NJ, and if you order something you'll get it the next day.

Apart from convenience stores with their junk e-cigs, I don't know of any local shops. I wonder if this place sells them: The Best Smoke Shop in New Brunswick, NJ 08901 - Welcome To AMSTERDAM SMOKE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread