• I've lost weight

• I've maintained my weight

• I am eating more

• I am eating less

• I have not changed my eating habits

• I am exercising more

• I am excercising less

• I haven't changed my exercise habits

• I have been strictly vaping for 3-6 mos.

• I have been strictly vaping for 6-12 mos.

• I have been strictly vaping for 1-2 years

• I have been strictly vaping for 2 years or more

• I use mainly use 12-36 mg nicotine

• I use mainly use 0-10 mg nicotine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lannister

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
CT, central
i worked out while i smoked, and actually work for a bodybuilding supplements company as a second job....it's only been two weeks but haven't added or lost weight, which i'm ok with since i'm trying to lose fat and maintain muscle right now....if your activity level is good and your weight training on a regular basis, the added food you may eat from not smoking won't hurt too much and may turn to muscle, you need calories for muscle gain
I just eat less when I want to lose a few........
It's mathematical, really.

I realize there might be a barrage of peeps saying "I have this and that medical issue, how dare you say that!!!!!!"

It's kinda like drinking as a problem- do it less! Just don't do it as much.

..........Not a sugarcoat was applied that day.........

apbtdog1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
East TN
I've always told myself that if i could quit smoking i'd be start joggging & be more athletic or well......i'd be athletic again. I think jogging is probably the best exercise a person could do for their selves. It's good for cardio, it builds stamina and personally i think over all health is a lot healthier than these big bulky muscle head freaks you see at some gyms. Anyway since i've set the analogs down i have been walking my dogs a lot more our usual 1/2 a mile walk has increased in just these short months to 2 1/2 miles. When i get back home i'm not out of breathe, i'm not tired and MY LUNGS DON'T HURT either. Who knows maybe by the end of the year i will be jogging that 2 1/2 mile walk with my dogs.....and for that reason i chose "i am exercising more" as my choice on the poll above. I have lost some weight too. I had only been vaping(no analogs AT ALL)for a little over a week when i had lost 5 pounds. I was excited about not smoking anymore and i had been walking the dogs twice as much and watching what i was eating too. My ol'lady said "Imagine that! your the only person in the world that quits smoking and looses weight!"

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
So glad I found this thread. It's only been 5 days since I quit cigarettes, but I don't want to eat anything. Been burning a fever on and off. When I quit chewing a couple months ago I ate EVERYTHING binged on loaves of bread. Since I couldn't have my go too, tons and tons of candy. Working out feels too hard though. Went from 2 hour a day sessions 5 days a week to sweating and aching from taking out the garbage. Hope this passes I work to hard to let it all get ***gulp** flabby and saggy lol.

Cherinny

Sep 10, 2012
New York, USA
I have tried many times to quit smoking. I have been vaping for 20 days and quit analogs cold turkey. I have maintained my weight. I am still eating the same and exercising the same. I am happy I have made it 20 days and I tell everyone how many days it's been since I had my last analog. Anyone I work with or friends want to quit analogs I tell them about the e-cigs and what it is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread