VapeWild Is Now on ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Why should I do the work? I'm the one giving them money.

vape Wild already custom mixes their juice to order, I cant see this as being a big issue with them.

Personally, if you don't want to mix them yourself, then I'd write to their customer service and ask...

Don't ask and you certainly wont get!

I have found many juices to love from Vape Wild.
My personal favorites are:
Vanilla Clouds —a near perfect clone of Vaping Rabbit's "The Hatter"
On Cloud Custard —A tasty custard. Vapes well as a stand-alone, works great as a mixer with some so-so juices. Think we all have a few of those.
Sweet Complexity —I hate bananas in any juice, but will make an exception for this one. I've had some issues with this juice separating, but the vendor has been good about answering any questions and working with me to make sure I have good juice!
Strawberries and Cream —got this in a sampler and will definitely be ordering a much bigger bottle. Tastes like Strawberry Nesquik. Yes, please.
Pralines and Cream — Been looking for a less-expensive version of G2 Prime's "Vazilla." This comes pretty close for me. Lovely, buttery, creamy vape.
Tiramisu — This was an immediate re-order for me. Tried the 10ml sample and within 24 hours I'd ordered a 120ml. Mild coffee, lots of cake and cream.

I'm vaping everything at max VG in either 3mg or 6mg. The throat hit is noticable but not overwhelming at both levels. I tank the 6mg and use the 3mg with RDAs. I tend to be a fairly low-wattage vaper (typically under 20w) and find that most of these juices shine between 8w and 15w. Any higher than that and it seems that some of the more subtle nuances of the more complex flavors become muted. YMMV, of course.

I have at least a dozen other flavors from VapeWild. They're all steeping peacefully and I'll revisit them in a week or so. Among them are a handful of tobaccos.
The list of juices above were good-to-go when they arrived. I can only imagine how much better they may become after a steep.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Sweet Complexity question:

How long do you steep it? Mine has been steeping for 12 days. I haven't tried it yet but it smells like strong banana bread which I really don't like. So far I'm not smelling any hints of rum, ice cream, cinnamon, brown sugar, or vanilla. Will those flavors come through? If it doesnt, I may end up PIF to someone who likes a predominant banana juice.

I had an issue with my black jellybean and got a replacement. I don't want to contact VW again about the SC since I don't want to come across as a complainer.

-Rachel

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Here is the new card that was included with the order I received earlier this week:

2015-02-07 01.19.32.jpg

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I vape my Sweet Complexity right out of the mailbox and let it steep as I use it. I smelled the banana too but it doesn't seem to be predominant in the taste. I have ordered Sweet Complexity 3 times. I find it good by itself and also enjoy it mixed with other flavors. Today's mix was with Lemon and I was surprised how good it was.

Sweet Complexity question:

How long do you steep it? Mine has been steeping for 12 days. I haven't tried it yet but it smells like strong banana bread which I really don't like. So far I'm not smelling any hints of rum, ice cream, cinnamon, brown sugar, or vanilla. Will those flavors come through? If it doesnt, I may end up PIF to someone who likes a predominant banana juice.

I had an issue with my black jellybean and got a replacement. I don't want to contact VW again about the SC since I don't want to come across as a complainer.

-Rachel

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
I vape my Sweet Complexity right out of the mailbox and let it steep as I use it. I smelled the banana too but it doesn't seem to be predominant in the taste. I have ordered Sweet Complexity 3 times. I find it good by itself and also enjoy it mixed with other flavors. Today's mix was with Lemon and I was surprised how good it was.

Mine had been steeping for 2 weeks before I finally tried it. All I taste is banana with a tiny hint of cinnamon. I dont like the predominant banana. I left it to steep some more in hopes that it improves.

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Bc you have a desire for a category that is rare. Don't expect people to cater to the niche group of a niche market. I wouldn't anyways. Many vendors don't offer 3. I'd be happy that they do. Plus the more things they have to provide ultimately risks hire costs/prices.

and dont forget the errors...

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Just got a small VW order in.
Same issue as before.
Same juices, but way different than a previous order.

2i6hulc.jpg

Nuttin' Better:
The bottle on the right (3rd order) is similar to my 1st order.
The bottle on the left is 2nd order. More like carmel.

ejz4n.jpg

Sweet Complexity:
The bottle on the left is 1st order. It smells more like tiramisu.
The bottle on the right is 2nd order. It smells more like bannanans.

Anyone compare their SC and Nuttin' Better to these?

Anyone at VapeWild care to comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread