VapeWild Is Now on ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ECF,

We are now a registered supplier on ECF! We hope to be bring some wild flavors and antics to the forum on top of some massive giveaways. We love making e-juice and we are so proud of what we produce. All of our products are 100% American made, food & pharmaceutical grade, and mixed by our experienced team in our clean room facility in Dallas, TX.

You can check us out on our at www.vapewild.com

We specialize in providing quality e-juice direct to customers at wholesale prices. We've been mixing quality flavors for well over a year now and have developed some incredible flavor combinations that we're excited for you to try out.

With over 100 flavors (we know that there are a lot to choose from), we cover a wide range of categories, from creamy desserts to crisp menthols, but we don't sell it if we don't like it.

VapeWild is a company that really cares about our e-juices and our reputation. Our site is easy to use and our juices are made to order. We let you customize your order to your vape preferences. We ships the same business day and we offer free shipping on every order over $25. We also give away freebies on every order over $15.

We have loved being a part of the vaping community and we're excited to join ECF! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about our products, we love hearing what you guys think!

Hi and welcome to ECF! Checked out your site and bookmarked it for when I have more time to spend checking it out. First impressions are it's a nice looking site and you have lots of variety and good prices.

Thank you so much for checking us out! I'm glad you like the variety too! We like to have low prices because we want vaping to be affordable for all!

Welcome to ECF.....I also checked out the website and it looks good....I am happy you have cotton candy...I like plain flavors..

Thank you for the warm welcome. Everyone in ECF seems so nice! We try to keep a good mix of plain and complex. We usually wont sell it if we don't like the way it vapes. Thanks for checking us out!

Welcome to ECF!!! Your site looks very nice and runs smooth.

Do any of your juices contain Diacetyl or any of the other 'custard' notes?

We do have juices with custard notes, but we are also testing our juice at a lab in California to check on the Diacetyl levels. We know how much of an issue this is and are trying to be proactive about it instead of reactionary. We are doing our best to stay ahead of it. Thank you for the welcome and for checking out our site!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was amazed at how fast I got my package....I am loving the cotton candy....so I ordered more today...it's going to be my new ADV...please try not to run out...I will be ordering monthly.....Thanks again and I am so glad I gave you guys a try....Once again Steve was amazing at the customer service......

I was amazed at how fast I got my package....I am loving the cotton candy....so I ordered more today...it's going to be my new ADV...please try not to run out...I will be ordering monthly.....Thanks again and I am so glad I gave you guys a try....Once again Steve was amazing at the customer service......

Steve always gets all the credit! I am glad you received your package quickly and that you enjoyed your cotton candy. We have been well received on Reddit as well. People are really loving our stuff right now. We are so glad you tried us out and that you found your ADV. We will always have what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread