Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I am going to have to try VaperRite juices after all these reviews! My mouth is watering! I am new to all this and it's very overwhelming. I have been using JC juices because they are made in America. I can't figure out who makes what, where, how?I I looked at VapeRite's site and they seem to have so many more flavors and options. I am excited to try it!

I dunno bout the rest of these guys, but I love me some VapeRite Organic VR4!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Carmel Cream and Toffle are also very good. My favorite of all is Rou't Toasted Hazelnut tobacco.

I am going to have to try VaperRite juices after all these reviews! My mouth is watering! I am new to all this and it's very overwhelming. I have been using JC juices because they are made in America. I can't figure out who makes what, where, how?I I looked at VapeRite's site and they seem to have so many more flavors and options. I am excited to try it!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Welcome to the world of vaping! I don't think you'll be disappointed at all with Vaperite. They have excellent juices.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I wonder what i'm doing wrong,my attys clog up in no time with Vaperite tobacco juices.No HV or LR,just standard 510 in many different brands(joye,TW etc).They all die!.

Hm, I've heard this before and I dunno?

Does it happen literally immediately? Or after a few sessions of dripping? I would say, blow out your attys frequently between loading (yes, it gets tedious, but for good juice...well gotta give to receive and all that, ya know).

Personally, I don't have any trouble like this. I use mainly IKV LR 2.0ohm attys and IKV HV 3.5ohm (though I have standards laying around...) If your attys are truly clogged, consider using this method to revive them http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/69834-my-atty-resurrection-method.html and if all else fails, you could always opt for using cartomizers for VR juices. I hope any of this helped? Good luck!

mcrt

Mar 12, 2011
spain
Hm, I've heard this before and I dunno?

Does it happen literally immediately? Or after a few sessions of dripping? I would say, blow out your attys frequently between loading (yes, it gets tedious, but for good juice...well gotta give to receive and all that, ya know).

Personally, I don't have any trouble like this. I use mainly IKV LR 2.0ohm attys and IKV HV 3.5ohm (though I have standards laying around...) If your attys are truly clogged, consider using this method to revive them http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/69834-my-atty-resurrection-method.html and if all else fails, you could always opt for using cartomizers for VR juices. I hope any of this helped? Good luck!

They clog really quick,even with a hand made atty coil(bulli A2) the fiber and coil get gunked up after vaping 12 drops or so.I don't know if the cause is bad filtering(i'm going to try to refilter it with lab-quality filter paper) or sugars present in the juice.
I'll read your atty reviving method,thanks!.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
This makes no sense to me and I will not pretend to know whats happening. What I would do is e-mail Todd and ask him what could be the problem. I use Cisco and Iken attys and no problems. Let us all know when you find out.

They clog really quick,even with a hand made atty coil(bulli A2) the fiber and coil get gunked up after vaping 12 drops or so.I don't know if the cause is bad filtering(i'm going to try to refilter it with lab-quality filter paper) or sugars present in the juice.
I'll read your atty reviving method,thanks!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread