• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I refuse to be the person that drives someone over the edge. Plus, SMT is a good guy. Why torture him :lol:? I’m happy enough over here in wattage world.
I could teach ya TC in short order. I cannot be tortured, others have tried and failed.

And, I live on the edge. Of what IDK, but I'm there. :lol:

BTW, I really like Wind's interactive blog. This gonna be fun. :D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Ya know, I just looked at the Specific Location social groups and Wisconsin is nowhere to be found. This is vaping discrimination, or something like that. :D
Was Wisconsin cancelled as part of that new culture thingy?

That's it, I'm packing up and movin' to Alabama! :lol:

Besides, Bama has my favorite college football team. :thumb:

• Love
Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I could teach ya TC in short order. I cannot be tortured, others have tried and failed.

And, I live on the edge. Of what IDK, but I'm there. :lol:

BTW, I really like Wind's interactive blog. This gonna be fun. :D
I like this too!
I would never do that to you. Imagine being stuck in a dirty elevator, in the background musak playing Nickleback by a 5 year old on a badly untuned guitar. Kinda like that lol. Honestly, I’m perfectly happy not knowing TC.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Ya know, I just looked at the Specific Location social groups and Wisconsin is nowhere to be found. This is vaping discrimination, or something like that. :D
Was Wisconsin cancelled as part of that new culture thingy?

That's it, I'm packing up and movin' to Alabama! :lol:

Besides, Bama has my favorite college football team. :thumb:
There were some decent shops in Bham at one time ( haven’t gone to any in ages, so not sure what’s left open). Wetumpka is a whole new ball of wax. Gas stations have better stuff. Plenty of purty bejeweled ego twists though!

• Winner
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I like this too!
I would never do that to you. Imagine being stuck in a dirty elevator, in the background musak playing Nickleback by a 5 year old on a badly untuned guitar. Kinda like that lol. Honestly, I’m perfectly happy not knowing TC.
I learned to appreciate dirty elevators during my trips to the NYC. Oh yeah, there are a bunch across the river in Hackensack, NJ too. I think being in those gave me immunity to many 'things'.

Us guys were born with the gift of selective hearing so we could drive our Mom's and spouse's nutty. I never hear 5 year old's trying to play Nickleback on poorly tuned guitars in the form of Musak on ellievators.

Escalators? Completely different story.

You are happy in watts, then we're happy that you're happy too.

And where is our Host??? I'm feeling like he left the house with all the doors and windows wide open.

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I learned to appreciate dirty elevators during my trips to the NYC. Oh yeah, there are a bunch across the river in Hackensack, NJ too. I think being in those gave me immunity to many 'things'.

Us guys were born with the gift of selective hearing so we could drive our Mom's and spouse's nutty. I never hear 5 year old's trying to play Nickleback on poorly tuned guitars in the form of Musak on ellievators.

Escalators? Completely different story.

You are happy in watts, then we're happy that you're happy too.

And where is our Host??? I'm feeling like he left the house with all the doors and windows wide open.
He’ll be back. I mean, someone had to run go get the drinks and snacks!

Im quite familiar with “selective hearing”. Himself’s perfected it lol. To be fair though, us ladies have our own version.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
When they were selling for15bucks,thought every shinyter got one or ten.:ohmy:
I did. They were $8 each, so a must have :lol:. Used some of them for “loaners” to keep the SILs from taking better mods when they come to visit. The boys probably walked off with a third. Sent the rest to a forum friend who was hunting for them recently since it’s the only mod his wife will use.
I really need to go through all the stuff and pare down. I for sure have mods and pods I will never use. There’s a couple of Timesvape mechs nib that are too stiff for me. Lord help us, all the crap we got every time it was “the end”.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I did. They were $8 each, so a must have :lol:. Used some of them for “loaners” to keep the SILs from taking better mods when they come to visit. The boys probably walked off with a third. Sent the rest to a forum friend who was hunting for them recently since it’s the only mod his wife will use.
I really need to go through all the stuff and pare down. I for sure have mods and pods I will never use. There’s a couple of Timesvape mechs nib that are too stiff for me. Lord help us, all the crap we got every time it was “the end”.
Was considering selling off some gear I'll never use but decided to wait awhile in case those that didn't/couldn't build a stash needed help.

Peach isn't a fruit I particularly enjoy so never dawns on me to suggest. :facepalm:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I waffle about PIFing/selling. The mechs kind of pain me because I wanted them so bad, then realized when I got them I can barely fire them now. My hand problem will only get more so as I age, so keeping them as last resort mods is stupid. I have other mechs I can use, and love. I bought a pair of vinci x’s with extra parts/rbas that I wasn’t crazy about. Stuff like that, all crammed in the last resort box.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread