Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The truth may be leaking out.

I had an interesting conversation last night with a friend down the road who we walk the dogs with. She is my age, late 60's. She has COPD and smokes. She tried vaping a few years ago. I gave her a Spinner and Pro Tank. Didn't work out well, she didn't really want to do it. Insisted on using unflavored zero nic juice. She was completely ignorant about vaping and wasn't interested in learning. Earlier this year she told us she had heard it was worse than cigarettes.

Now her breathing is getting worse and she wants to try again. She just asked me about the vaping lung disease. Wanted to know if the stuff I make contained vit E acetate. I started to explain that was about THC carts and she cut me off. Said, I know that I just wanted to be sure you don't put it in your juice.

Thing is, given her past complete lack of interest in the subject and how flaky and uninformed she is generally, it amazed me that she had picked up the info about acetate and knew it was a THC cart problem. She is about the last person I would have expected to know and understand those details. It gave me a little hope that accurate information is trickling down through the fog of propaganda.

I'm thinking of giving her a Pico and Nautilus this time.

You can lead a horse to water ...

Some people will just smoke until they drop.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No worries. I have had the ailment on many occasions. Thanks for the apology and my red X post was not the potlitest post of all time either, really. I am kind of curious about your disagrees et al.

I try not to religion bait too much but I am a preacher's kid, organized religion sometimes drives me batty. I've tried on several for size. I guess if like anything, I had to pick something... IDK they all have dark underbellies.

Everyone wanted my husband to be a preacher when he got sober like Everyone. I begged him not to, I am not cut out to a Preacher's Spouse. Yeah, I like to be helpful and stuff but not at 3 am woken from my bed from a frantic call where I have to go hang out with a family watching a family member die. I find 8-5 of helpfulness works best for me. LOL.

I have attended some Mormon services when we were visiting my ex MIL and like, she was ALSO a protestant minister (in the process of being ordained.) I let her baptize me and the kid (I was still pregnant so it wasn't really kosher but whatev.) LOL. I needed some relief from all that Protestantism. They were interesting.

I also (accidentally as it happened) during my SECOND honeymoon, we stopped a that Mormon college to use the restrooms. I really wanted coffee, student services was selling ALL sorts of stuff but no coffee. I am afraid I said, "What? You are a student services department with no coffee? Not even a Coke? What IS this madness! Then I pointed out all the chocolate candy and said it had caffeine too, but not enough. I asked if there was No doze behind the counter.

She remained very polite. It was AWFUL.

My husband was having FITS when we got back to the car.
Anna

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Some atomizers will collect condensate at the top of the hole where the drip tip goes...bottom of the drip tip. Check there for liquid. If any, soak it up with the corner of a napkin.

The condensate is more or less just juice. I guess juice has a bitter taste in liquid form. I use a couple of atomizers that regularly collect condensate in that manner. When the condensate collects, it can evoke a bitter taste when one draws on the drip tip.

It is not at all like a dry hit.

Must not be my day.

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Some atomizers will collect condensate at the top of the hole where the drip tip goes...bottom of the drip tip. Check there for liquid. If any, soak it up with the corner of a napkin.

The condensate is more or less just juice. I guess juice has a bitter taste in liquid form. I use a couple of atomizers that regularly collect condensate in that manner. When the condensate collects, it can evoke a bitter taste when one draws on the drip tip.

Okay, now I'm lost. :confused:

Was this part of the advice given to Trump at the meeting? Or was it presented as another reason that vaping needs to be banned- protect kids from random condensate, that sort of thing?

Sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Okay, now I'm lost. :confused:

Was this part of the advice given to Trump at the meeting? Or was it presented as another reason that vaping needs to be banned- protect kids from random condensate, that sort of thing?

Sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing.
    My guess is he was replying to the bitter taste thread.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

Must not be my day.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Donald-Trump-Got-Hilariously-Trolled-by-Ellen-DeGeneres-With-These-Alternative-Dr-Seuss-Covers.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Woofer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2014
    PA, SK, CA
    The problem we do have is an ever-increasing shortage of liberty (aka government intrusion into our lives).

Not disagreeing with your point but the first thing that comes to my mind is The Patriot Act. AKA the you have NO Rights Act

I wished the vaping industry in the beginning would have kicked out the weed heads and not make any vaping products for them. They have brought unwanted negative attention to this industry that has saved millions of lives. Big tobacco and the politicians that were bought always wanted a reason to shut down this industry. Never align yourself with weed heads.

The earliest evidence of people vaping weed is found in the archaeological record of ancient Egypt.
    It was somewhat common here in the 80's. Either way the "weed heads" were way ahead of the nic clique.
    You sound like you think the people who died, Mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, you know people just like you and your's. They died just to ruin you day. I thought the sun was the center of our solar system, clearly I was mistaken. Compassion, look it up.

Trump doesn't want to put 1000's of businesses out of business.

I hope you are correct Ping but based on the results his trade policy I am unconvinced.
    I suggest trump doesn't want to lose voters over principals. We'll see.

Just keep hitting that red X buddy. I don't want to know.

IKR, the first time I got a red X I was like hey no fair, then I was like yeah probably best I don't know.
    Also note how I am like scattering like random likes through out this post like you do. I like realize it's like subliminal like messaging to like get peeps to like press the like button. There the jig is like up! :D

• Informative
    Reactions: stols001

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Not disagreeing with your point but the first thing that comes to my mind is The Patriot Act. AKA the you have NO Rights Act

They have one like that in the UK, the Official Secrets Act. My first job in 68 was a temp position with the Civil Service. I had to go to an orientation session where they explained it. Basically they said anything I heard during working hours was covered and I could go to jail for repeating it. Unless the Gov specifically said it was OK. As an example I wasn't allowed to tell anyone we had a tea and coffee club in the office. But then we also had to use common sense so obviously the coffee club wasn't covered. But if we guessed wrong, jail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread