Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Four new atomizers. Chinese knockoff, of course. But cheap.
Have to remove the center positive pin on a few and replace with bottom feed center pin (included).
Awfully small build areas. But if I can set them up properly, should make for good flavor chasers.
Coppervape NarDa (stainless), YFTH Viper V2 (stainless), Mad Monkey Mods STRIKE (both 14mm and 18mm, in black). New toys for my old REO Mods.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
USPS seems to have a new service. Tracking without having to put in tracking numbers with an account and even regular mail with pictures of the envelopes out for deliveries.

Seems like a good fix for the vape mail junkie checking tracking.

Informed Delivery

Digitally preview your mail and manage your packages scheduled to arrive soon! Informed Delivery allows you to view greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces and track packages in one convenient location.*

* Images are only provided for letter-sized mailpieces that are processed through USPS' automated equipment

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
images

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Waiting on 1 eLeaf Invoke, 2 Tanks (Vandy Vape Berserker and Digiflavor Siren 2), 1 Xtar four-bay charger, 4 Bottles of HHV (Gaia, Temptation, HT, Powder Keg), 4 Sony VTC6 18650 batteries, 10 AW IMR 18650 Batteries, and 10 AW IMR 18350 batteries.
I think I've spent enough for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread