ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Texas, USA
I am waiting on several things:

Vapor Shark DNA30: from Vaporshark.com

Seven22: from Vapor Tek

Stingray (copper black clone) 26650: from ebay

Magma RDA (clone): from ebay She came in today and I been hangin out with her all day!

I am going to give CigTechs a call because I seen the DNA30 extension tube for the Big Nasty, I am going to try to get my hands on that

I forgot to mention my DIY flavors from Wizard Labs, I had six flavors come in today and they caught me by surprise...

Chocolate LorAnns Natural Flavor Concentrate (LAN) <------- good
Toffee LorAnns Natural Flavor Concentrate (LAN) <-------- Best flavor to watch the movie Hobbit:)
Coconut Flavor Concentrate (LA) <-------------Makes me feel like I am in Puerto Rico
Peanut Butter Flavor Concentrate (LA) <-------- Taste like popcorn, but its good
Kona Coffee Flavor Concentrate (LA) <---------- the best coffee flavor I tried to date
Bavarian Cream Flavor Concentrate (LA) <---------Really good

20140411_152615.jpg

Last edited:

Munnin

Moved On
Nov 17, 2013
Dayton, OH
Been thinking of getting the Seven22 if I can find one in stock, bit I own a Spyder DNA30 which feels to a be step down. Now I heard the 30w chip is now in production. If the makers of the Seven22 makes a 30w version then I wouldn't mind then buying one. Been in the market for a 26650 mod anyway, and a regulated one with near similarities to the Evolve chips would be awesome.

Munnin

Moved On
Nov 17, 2013
Dayton, OH
Never order from Slowtech lol. Rather spent the extra money from an American vendor then wait a month and a half to get my stuff and worry if it gets stuck in customs. I might save serious money but I'm a "want it now if I'm spending money" kind of guy. Its one thing to wait a few days via typical mail, but when ordering from China or Europe, I have had previous issues with that when I used to buy a ton of import vinyls of European metal bands I enjoy. I waited months for one record. Almost forgot I even ordered the thing. That can be said even with merchants from the states, but when things get stuck in customs for whatever reason, its irking.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
At the moment all I am waiting on is 37mL of Halo Turkish Tobacco :vapor:

I used the Spring2014 discount (20% off eliquid), which is why I got the extra 7mL (also so I'd still get the 100pts). I ordered it Friday night and it wasn't shipped Saturday like it was supposed to be, which means it won't get here until Wednesday or Thursday :(

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Waiting on my Castle mod+rda and goblet drip tip to come from the UK.
An mvp 2.0 that I'm getting for my mate who I've converted to vaping, some coil heads for the iclear30 and 16, a couple clones (omega, launcher v2), a wide bore drip tip from FT, and my eliquid order from killer juice.

Would order from where I live, but Japanese vendors seem to be sold out of everything mod-wise, and only 0 nic can be bought here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread