• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape friendly places in Louisville area or Kentucky in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious where some of you vape in public around the area where it is allowed, or at least you haven't been looked at funny or asked to stop?

The BGV meets are at Bungalow Joes for example, so there's one. Others I have personally been given the green light in are Billiards Club of Louisville, TK's Pub and Smyrna Inn. Those three are pubs where we have played gigs or are there hanging out with other musicians. Any other bars, restaurants, etc. that you have vaped in without it being an issue?

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
Incredible Dave's (we've had meetings there). Last I checked, Kingpin was ok with it, but I haven't been there in a while. We had a meeting at Chili's in Lexington, not sure if Louisville's Chili's would differ. Same goes for Puccini's in Lexington.

Aside from those knowns, I vape pretty much everywhere I go, and I've not been asked to stop. I rarely get anyone saying anything (which is unfortunate since I could educate some people if they'd ask). The closest I ever got was when the manager at Kingpin walked up to me and said "Is that electric?" I said it was and he nodded and walked away.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Like Wayward said, I vape any and everywhere and have never been asked to stop. Truth be told, the only people that ever look at it funny or ask about it are other customers. It's never been negative either, just "What are you doing, what is that?" most of the time.

I guess the riskiest place I've vaped was in the Airport, but no one gave me a second look. Obviously there are places I won't vape as it's not a place I'd even think of smoking in the past.. Like a bank or something. If it's somewhere I'll be for more than 15 min or something I'll vape there but I don't do it everywhere just because I think I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread