• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

July Meeting Place and Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Our July 2012 meet will be on the 14th @ Bungalow Joe's @ 1:00 pm.

Where: Bungalow Joe's

7813 Beulah Church Rd,
Louisville, KY 40228 ·
Get Directions
502-931-JOES

We had a great showing last month, let's try to make this as good or better. We look forward to seeing everyone again. We will be discussing the August 4th vape Meet in Lexington, checking out what our local suppliers have in their inventory, and just having a great time with other like-minded people. It will be great, as always!

Grab all your friends and come spend the afternoon eating, drinking (tea or whatever), and vaping up a storm! SEE YOU THERE!

Great meeting everyone yesterday. Mike...thanks for all the info and for the juice. Same goes for Todd, Matt and Lisa as well.

I'm needing to stock up on some juice before heading out of town for vacation on Friday. The one that Todd made pretty much destroys the others I have. I definitely want to try more of his and some Pure Vapes as well. Is it possible to purchase from these guys here in town or will I have to order online and have the juices mailed?

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Purevapes will allow you to pick up your order when it's done. Usually only takes a day or 2 before it's ready. If you asked him to rush order it, it may be possible. Just shoot him an email, purevapes@gmail.com

Todd, I'm sure may be able to accommodate as well, just send him a message too! Bluegrassvaporsupply@gmail.com I believe.

I've actually not tried any of Todd's juice except a banana I think.. But I swear by Purevapes, love that stuff!

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Some pics from the meet up

4a83c747-f177-6b61.jpg

4a83c747-f183-3440.jpg

4a83c747-f191-c3e4.jpg

4a83c747-f1b5-d38a.jpg

4a83c747-f1cd-54eb.jpg

Status