vanilla juices questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

di11igaf

Jun 28, 2013
DE
Don't know if this is gonna make sense to anyone but bear with me. I literally have over 50 bottles of juice mostly just looking for a good adv. I've tried all the big venders, have a lot of popular juices(bobas, white rabbit, papa smurf, ms ts snicker doodle etc). Right now I mostly vape papa smurf, bobas and ill nilla daily, but it seems I'm in a hopeless search for a good vanilla juice. I tried a local vape shop, ms t's vanilla custard and vanilla ice cream, nite lite vapor vanilla straight, blus vanilla cartos(closer to what I'm looking for than anything else, too expensive), and a few others. Every single one I try has this weird bready, marshmallow'y, rice crispy treat like vanilla flavor. They all have this same taste (it tastes like they're all very similar) that I really can't stand. Its not the vanilla I'd expect when something is supposed to be vanilla. I would say its me but my wife agrees with me and tastes the same thing.
Does anyone know of a good one that has like a (this is gonna be hard to explain) sweeter, sharper, almost candy-like vanilla taste. Ill nilla has it but it also has a syrupy taste so I can't vape it all day. Best way I can describe the flavor I'm looking for is like a French vanilla coffee creamer.
Thanks for any suggestions and I'm just hoping to stop wasting money on stuff I'll probably never vape.(I will have a s**t ton of juice to trade when I'm able to thankfully):confused::confused:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
This is probably on the costlier side too (like the Blu), but Jet makes a real tasty Vanilla Creme, unfortunately only in cartomizer form. I buy a couple of packs every few months or so, pop 'em on a 510 stick, and they're really enjoyable. Particularly with morning coffee. But...for an ADV would be cost prohibitive. Still really enjoyable for now and then. I should start pestering them to release a liquid forrm.

michaelangelo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Allentown PA

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa

di11igaf

Jun 28, 2013
DE
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I will definitely try some of these after I try my next order. I have suicide bunny- mothers milk, NLV harbor night, and NLV bounty hunter on the way to try.(also looking for a good ry4ish tobacco or something of the sort).

Try this.....Johnson Creek Smoke Juice - We Make Premium Smoke Juice for all electronic smoking devices! Johnson Creek Smoke Juice. These are the people that make the juice for the Blu. You can buy juice from them. :vapor:
I have thought about this and am aware that the blu blend is proprietary and not sold in its exact form from Johnsons, but it should be close I'm guessing. Thanks for the reminder and I'm pretty sure this will probably be my next order. Will give the grants vanilla custard a try too, have heard nothing but good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread