Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
Costa Rica
www.mechanus.org
Surprised no one suggested the Vanilla Bean from Backwoods Brew. It's a nice thick vanilla taste. Definitely not a Vainol type taste. Second to this one is the ECBlends Vanilla Swirl - which I have at a 60/40 mix, so it's a little muted compared to the BWB one, but it's "creamier" - it's the only way I can explain it.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I should add, it's not a pure vanilla flavor, but the Vermillion River Kentucky Vanilla is a fantastic vanilla tobacco flavor!

...what cixelyd said!

I've had only 4.5 ml of Vermillion River Kentucky Vanilla, but I'll have to whole-heartedly agree. As well, don't go by your very first impression of it. It takes a little, but not much before it grabs you. You have to look and feel a little into the subtileies of it.

That impression was verifed by another vapor who posted lookng for a Vanilla Tobacco. A few of us pointed him towards VRKVB, and his very first impression was ...eh..? it didn't take long before he said, 'Oh..yeah..!'

Page back to last November...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng-vanilla-tobacco-flavor-not-too-strong.html

...and good fortune with whatever you come up with! (and let us know)

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
If you like the artificial candy Vanilla (like i do) I haven't tasted anything better than HighCaliber USA Killa Vanilla. Clouds of Vapor Vanilla Cream is good.

Also for natural Vanilla I have Backwoods Brew Vanilla Bean and Highbrow Vapor Vanilla Bourbon and I hate them.

For DIY I mixed some unflavored nic base (30PG/70VG 18mg from Wizard Labs) with Capella's French Vanilla flavoring and it's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread