vamo parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucni

ECF Veteran
i am looking for a place to buy parts for my dark chrome swirl pattern vamo v3. i has 2 vamo's one is the smooth SS body the other is the dark chrome swirl body. i am currently using the extension tube off the SS vamo on the swirl body to protect my tank but it looks kinda tacky IMO. would really like to have the whole thing look the same and still use the larger batteries. i dont really use the SS body anymore cause the top ring doesnt come off and its all press fit together and i have broke it a few times with it in my pocket, which sucks at work having to dig out the ego twist and PT2. also thinking about getting the SS fully threaded where its pressed together if its even possible.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Part of your problem is using parts of different Vamos. Here is a solution for that. Vamo (V1,V2,V4,V5)

Ding ding ding!

desertdigicam_zpsea96165a.jpg

rucni

ECF Veteran
thank you all for the info. i love some of the skins, specially the dark "goth" style ones. and the link to the page that sells parts is just what i was looking for. now i just need to find a way to get some of the press fit parts from my v2/v4 threaded or glued. gluing the battery tube to control tube isnt the issue. its getting the top connection area off without breaking anything and replacing with a threaded connector. then the SS body will get a nice skin and my dark chrome v3 will match instead of having a SS section.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
View attachment 305022 my V3 with the extension tube from my other vamo. and losing parts isnt my issues. right now its getting the top section off my SS vamo. frelling this is press fit and i cant get enough grip without damaging the finish to get it off. i only use the SS vamo when i am home and dont feel like a tank swap.
The trick others have posted on the forum, use the battery tube screwed on the beauty ring thread as leverage, then wiggle gently to loosen the head till it comes out.

Be VERY gentle or even use a piece of wooden dowel for support so you don't bend/crush the battery tube

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread