Vamo Issues, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
So, I'm having the vamo center pin issue. The washer under the pin was pushed down into the control module or whatever it's called. I ripped an old ego apart and used the washer in that for my vamo. Started having the same problem and that washer got pushed down.

Went to home depot looking for the #60 washers, I was in the plumbing dept and couldnt find it. I got some washers I thought would fit, and of course no luck. I'm bald, but if I had hair I would be pulling it out. After my failure to install the stupid washer I was seriously entertaining the thought to chuck my vamo off the roof of my house. I have an ego battery and fired that up with a vapeonly bcc on it. I feel like I'm back in the blue foam cartridge caveman days.

I have no idea what the hell to do now.Trying to McGuyver up a solution with no success. I'm about willing to pay for somebody to send me a damn washer.

Anybody have any ideas on salvaging my vamo? If you tell me to buy a provari I will throw my laptop off the roof. Not really, but I'll be mad.

Help your fellow vaper out if you can. I live in Long Beach,CA

theonlyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2013
Minneapolis
I would love to offer to help, but unfortunatly I have yet to enter the realm of apv's. I on the other hand, I really loved your comment about provari's. It seems like every thread about other Pv's eventually devolves into reasons why you should have bought a Provari. Good luck with your search for your perfect washer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread