Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
03/01 Entry #5 . . .

Yep - It is very late and time now to go to bed to sleep . . . .:D

No More Chit Chat either - It will give others a chance to get their post in before the thread closes tonight or should I say this morning . . . NITE ALL :D

EDIT: @ "Factor" - Post in the Boston Vapors Club for a B&M - they may know of one there . . .

GOOD LUCK :thumb:

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#5 on 03/01/2013 PIF 1 back -

Ray's about to get rushed!

http://.........blogspot.com/2013/02/triple-v-pyrex-7ml-tank-1499.html

VAPOR JOE'S NITPICK: They charge a $1.00 handling fee.. which I think is kind of ridiculous. Not the cost but the idea of having to pay for someone to actually pack the item they are selling you. In all the deals I have put up - I have never seen a handling fee.

Does anyone remember why this 'handling' fee is added? Ray mentioned it before, but I forget the reason. If anyone KNOWS, please comment at VJs or tell me and I will respond. Please & Thanks.

Heading to chat thread after I am finished catching up.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
1) I've posted my Vapor Zeus preview. Yes, this is the product that had the "Dr. Zaius" song stuck in my head because I keep calling it the Vapor Zaius (also, in my head). I won't embed the video this time, because I sadly was not able to slide a VVV tank in the preview. It's an 808D device and I completely forgot that I PIF'd all my 808D cartos to my brother. Oops.

Like most of you, I've "graduated" from cig-alikes to larger and more complicated mods. The Vapor Zeus surprised me. It's as simple to use as a cig-alike, but its 5.0 volts gives it a nice kick. I was surprised by the satisfying vapes this has been giving me (so far). I'm curious to see how it holds up.

In my personal VVV news, my new 7ml Triple V Sidewinder with stainless steel caps has been christened. It's on my iTaste SVD and filled with Alice in Vapeland's Mystic Mandalime. I also used my new Triple V fill tool for the first. I previously bought the Siam Mods one from Ray, but I think I'll PIF that to my brother too. I love the way this setup looks -- stainless steel mod, beautiful and functional tank with stainless steel caps, and a stainless steel drip tip. I'll post a photo later today.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
8518446078_acb6ec2906_z.jpg

2) This photo is called "Stainless Steel Tri-Attack!" The tank is, of course, one of Ray's. The mod is an iTaste SVD. The drip tip is the one that came with the Totally Wicked Odyssey. It's all steel baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread