Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Weekly Contest Number 29

Please note: This thread is not closely monitored by me. If you have a question for me, please post it in my Official thread found here: Official Information and Chat Thread
This weeks contest is another easy one.
You can make a post about anything you want
Just be sure to number your entries and not make back to back posts.
Winner will receive a free economy polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).

166443d1357398695-valley-view-vapes-win-free-polypropylene-tank-weekly-contest-pro3_thumbnail.gif
ecf_thumbnail.gif
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: Contest is only for members with a US shipping address.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3 etc.) Please number your posts by day. (1-5 not 1-25)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 5 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.
Un-numbered posts will be considered "Chit Chat" and not eligible for the prize.
Back to Back posting is NOT allowed for this contest.

Winner will be chosen by random number generation, based on the post number.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time or at 1000 posts, whichever comes first.
Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winner: lisacentraltx (PIF'd to dreamingbutterfly81)

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
1-
Just a thought, you could do one of a couple things with your sb's. You could get a 18500 batt with a kick for variable wattage, or get the extension and a kick with an 18650 for variable wattage. Just a thought....
I have given that some thought and we will see, right now trying to keep them as simple as possible for backup devices that will survive anything I have put them though so far. I have some nice little chunks missing in them, but they are first editions.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
1. FIRST! If I'm quick enough lol Hubby is stoked to have a tank coming! :) Lisa, you rock! My next win will be PIF'd :)

#1. Yes it was nice of Lisa to PIF it to ur hubby. Like I said last week I to will PIF the next tank I win from Ray. I just don't know who to.

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
2- I can not say for sure if I would PIF it, take it, or take the credits, would have helped a little with the Evic bite.

#2. Well I got one PIDed to me the week before last and before that I got me a 7ml Pyrex Sidewinder so time for me to get to PIFing. Not that I don't want more.

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
02/02 Entry#1 . . .

Morin'/Afternoon . . .:)

CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: "lisancentraltx"/"DreamingButterfly81"/"Mr DreamingButterfly81" :rickroll:

Okay - I finally found what I wanted to post also for those of you looking for a Sonic Cleaning . . .;)

I purchased this one when it was on sale for $20 and free shipping (Usually $29.99 + Shipping) - which they have often or maybe you can get a coupon on the web - You will have to just keep an eye out for when: Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner, Stainless Steel Tank

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
I am right there with ya jralabate!! No work today so filling up my livin room with clouds of vape!!

Yes that is me plan to. Tho the wife does not like me big clouds. But the wife is not here right now so look at......well try to look out in me big o' clouds!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread