Valley Vapor : the WORST customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyboy42

Mar 11, 2012
Nj
Quick review of my first and last experience with Vapor Valley of Bishop CA.

I ordered three 10ml bottles of ejuice. 1- blackberry, 1-honey and 1 cotton candy.
About 1 week later I received 2 bottles of "cutton candy" and 1 blackberry.
I emailed Dave Wescott at Valley Vapor and notified him of the discrepancy. He took inventory and acknowledged that he sent the wrong item.
Dave offered to send me a "free" (the flavor that I had ordered) bottle on my next order and I could keep the extra cotton candy. Nice offer, but I was not interested as I did not know when (or if) I would order next and requested the product that I had ordered and paid for. I offered to return the unopened, unused bottle if he would send me a SASE with my bottle of honey.
At this point he got quite hostile and insisted that I should spend more $$$ to receive the item that i had ordered and paid for.
I repeatedly requested the missing item and he then got abusive calling me ......ed and repeatedly calling me a d-bag (edited for nastiness:(). He finally agreed to send me the missing bottle and let me keep the extra cotton candy although I offered several times to return it. It is my belief that he did not want to pay for the shipping back as he told me he had only made 18 cents off of me and it wasn't worth it.
He told me that I was blacklisted from his store and that he would have me blacklisted from other sellers as well!!!

As far as the product goes I think it's mediocre. The spelling mistake on the cotton candy bottle reminds me of products I bought from china from companies like focal price or deal extreme. Kind of strange actually. The blackberry tastes good, but the cotton candy tastes like burnt marshmallow. I just got the honey (finally) so I have not tried it yet.

I will not shop here again and strongly recommend that anyone who wants a pleasant experience with quality customer service should shop elsewhere!!!

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Didn't want to take a return on liquid because I would just end up throwing it away. It wouldn't be resold. So my offer was for you to keep the mistake, and I'd make up the one I missed on the next order.

This has happened a time or two before. Other customers were a bit more understanding, and they ended up getting a couple of extra bottles next time around. You insisted I send it immediately, so I did.

Sending back a $4 item isn't worth it for either of us.

You paid for 3, and received 4. Sorry we couldn't help you out any more than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread