V8P Bar in Atlanta,GA (long read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neno

Nov 15, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Just wanna sum up my experience so far with my new favorite shop!

I started vaping about 4 months ago when I walking into another of Atlanta's B&M. They were cool guys and showed me the rope of vaping and answered any questions I had because I was a new customer.

Over time I became a regular and would go at least once a week to buy some of their ejuice which was made on site. Over some more time they started hiring more help and the creator of all the juices felt like it was beneath him to make juice anymore so he had some of his new employees mix it up. This led to subpar juice and would not even cloud with the lowest of ohms or any build I could throw at it. But yet since I was a loyal customer I continued to shop with them.

Few weeks later after having to deal with either no juice in my desired nic level (sub ohmers know) or flavors, I kindly went up to the owner (the juice maker) and asked him to make me some. After all I was a regular customer who sent hundreds of dollars in mod and attys and what have you so surely you would think that he could do me a solid. Well I was wrong. He ignored me like I wasn't even there and just continued to was his YouTube video so I left. I returned the next week and tried again. Same result.

Over the next few days I researched online for a replacement shop and I came across a B&M in Norcross called V8P Bar and at about 12am I sent them a email asking what prices they had on juice and what mods they carried. At about 12:30am I received a reply with their prices and that I should come by to check it out and that I did. This came as a shock to me because I was use to at least a 24 hour wait for a reply from the other shop.

The first person I met there was Jay. As soon as I walked thru the door he welcomed me and asked if I needed any help with anything. I told him that I had messaged with someone online about trying out some juice and he ended up being that someone. He showed me their bar where I was welcome to try all of there 40+ flavors as well as about 20+ boutique flavors they also carry. He also showed me their entire mod line up and a break down of his business. All in all I think it's great that someone as passionate about vaping like Jay is an owner of the shop it can only bring good things!

The second I met was Aaron. He's the Heisenberg of the operation, I consider him a legal drug dealer lol. He is the mastermind behind all of the juices and their crazy names. His way of mixing really opened up my eyes on how ejuice should be made. At my previous shop they had all their nic and juice already bottled up and refrigerated and did not recommend steeping of their juice. At V8P Bar they ask you how much nic you would like then add it and their juice is never refrigerated and is already steeped. And if they can they'll even make you a vg/pg mix of your choice. It's also obvious that Aaron really loves his business! If you ever have any questions don't be scared to ask he will always have the answer!

Last and not least I met Scott. Scott makes sure everybody has what they need to keep the ball rolling. He knows all of the inside info on all the mods and can get you almost anything if he can get his hands on it if you need a special order. He's the behind the scenes man but when he comes out he's ready to help out and answer and questions you have. Every time I go he has new suggestions for builds or materials to try out. The best part is that he's always open to suggestions on new products to carry. Scott loves his business and the vaping community so much that he never hesitates to even help out other shops!

About the shop. V8P Bar is located on Jimmy Carter Blvd in Norcross GA. They feature about 60+ with more coming over the next couple weeks. They carry 4 boutique brands and many authentic mods. Their website is v8pbar dot com.

I suggest cinnabon and honey badger from their store line up!

To sum up this long read if you are ever in the area I suggest you stop by and pay them a visit! You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread